Author Topic: the hottest job that is expiring on the april 9th  (Read 285 times)

Offline konwordi

• New
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 9.0.1 Firefox 9.0.1
    • View Profile
  • Profession: business
the hottest job that is expiring on the april 9th
« on: March 16, 2012, 03:13:34 PM »
hello all, i run my own business and am doing ok, however for the benefits of those looking for job there is an opportunity that my cousin called to inform me from europe ,nigeria, it is the hotest thing on the internet right now ant it is closing on the 9th of april,
what is all this about, it is a new browser that is going to be launch on the 9th of April, they are paying  from $4000  monthly for people to just sign up and tell people about the company and let them sign up under you.  They need you to spread the word fast, the more people you sign up for free in your down line before the 9th, the more money you will make(with no more work) note you are not paying any money. 

for example if you sign up from the link am sending you for free and just  invite 5 other people to sign up from your link and they do the same 5 generations deep meaning just 25 people under you,you earn $4000 every month , can you beat that, without doing any thing again. 
so sign up now remember make sure my invitation number is in your form that is the only way foor you and i to be payed

we have step for you to become a success story

step one go here and sign up hxxp: signup.  wazzub.  info/?lrRef=b0906a80

step 2.  read all the important facts at www.  wazzub.  info/facts.  html

step 3.  read how W.  A.  Z.  Z is different? www.  wazzub.  info/difference.  htm

step 4.  invite your friends and partners to be become a part in this success story

the more friend you invite the moremoney you make.  .  .  deadline line is 9th april huury now and lets reap this reward together

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

the hottest job that is expiring on the april 9th
« on: March 16, 2012, 03:13:34 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads