Author Topic: MAGIC SIM  (Read 360 times)

Offline vic4sure

• Cadet
  • Windows Windows
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
MAGIC SIM
« on: May 01, 2013, 03:14:21 PM »
ACTIVATE YOUR MTN LINE AS MAGIC SIM FOR UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING
This method of free browsing has been in existence for over a year now, but it's very unfortunate that it is a few people who have access to it and were making a huge cash by selling the info to other people at exorbitant price.  I must let you know that nobody can give it out free because they also acquired it through money.  So the language is MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!! Don't be scared as I have made the sacrifice to pay for it and give it out for a small amount of money.  I don't want to give you fish alone but train you how to be a good fisherman. . . . . that means you also can do it for other people at your own price. . . but I will implore you to be fair with your charges! REQUIREMENTS * mtn sim (old/new) * browser-enabled phone (anyone) Do I need to subscribe for the package? you don't need to subscribe, just be using it how long would I use the SIM to browse? * no data limit & no expiry date on what kind of device can I use this mtn SIM? * phones (android, tablet, java, symbian, bb,iphones etc) * computers and laptops *how to get this package Pay a token of N1500 to the account below
Account name: IHIABE VICTOR
Account no: 0026899405
Bank name: Ecobank. 
After payment text 'MAGIC PLUS', your name, teller no and email address to

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

MAGIC SIM
« on: May 01, 2013, 03:14:21 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads