Author Topic: EARN AND INVEST MONEY, HAVE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP.  (Read 1556 times)

Offline princechibu01

• Cadet
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.16 Firefox 3.6.16
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Clergy
I have a dear friend that overpowers my moods and attitudes with her gift of encouragement.  Last 3 weeks she shared this with me in an email.  I am so very BLESSED by my Lord Jesus and pray that you know the same in your life.  This investment company is real and they have been in business many  years now.

THIS IS HOW IT PAYS

If you invest N20,000. 00 with the company, they use it to trade on Forex and other business and make 25% interest, which is about N5,000. 00 daily from your initial investment plan for 10days.  Then multiply interest amount by 10days and that is N50,000. 00.  the company pays you 35% from the total amount of the 10 investment days in addition with the initial deposited investment amount while the remaining 65% from the 10days interest amount goes to the company's trust fund account as there share of the investment.

The same procedure is applicable when you invest with N50,000. 00, and N80,000. 00, N100,000. 00, N250,000. 00, and N500,000. 00.  However, the interest rate paid varies depending on the amount invested.

Multiple Investment is allowed.
This means that one can invest any amount for any number of times you may wish and still have your interest multiplied to such number of times.  For instance, one can invest N20,000. 00 in 5 times at a time, N20,000. 00 multiplied by 5 is about N100,000. 00 investment for 10days and get 35% for each.  That is N17,500. 00 interest in 5 times, which is N87,500. 00 interest for 10days in addition to the initial investment amount of N100,000 making it N187,000 within 10days.

Learn about the basic of earning, saving and investing Money.  Many people are still puzzled on how these three steps can make a person financially successful.  Anyone can become rich regardless of background, education and even nationality.

visit www. dfxi-fd. com/ng and register
you may call there help line on +234 806 746 3910

You may also add me on your face book with my email id prince_onwuchekwa@yahoo. com

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline noblefrank31

• Be frank and be free !
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
Re: EARN AND INVEST MONEY, HAVE YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 05:51:25 AM »
This is nairamails; an online nigerian based mobile site which pays you over N500 daily and above N15,000 just to read mails, click on site ads, sign up, take surveys and participate in other available stress-free tasks on the site.  Our membership base is growing broader day by day and lots of people are registering and working with us.  This is not another scam site because we surely pay at the end of every month either directly into your local bank account, liberty reserve account, alertpay account and other payment channels.  Join the team of your fellow Nigerians making money on our site today  by visiting "www. nairamails. mobie. in" and securing a free registration for yourself.  The premium membership for our mobile site is soon coming.  See you all there.
Be frank and be free.  If at the first trial you do not succeed, dust yourself up and try again.

Offline Nick Hoghson

• New Comer
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 09:37:47 AM »
Am interested but still need u to educate more

Offline kallysky

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 8.0.1 Firefox 8.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 04:06:08 AM »
1. GET THE FASTEST FREE BROWSING IN TOWN NOW!
2. ETISALAT + IWP SOFTWARE = EXTREME SPEED | UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD BANDWIDTH
3. I WILL SEND YOU THE PACKAGE FOR ALMOST NOTHING (1K)
4. ARREST ME IF WHAT AM SAYING ISN'T TRUE

-Have You Been Offline For Weeks?
-Are U Frustrated With mtn, airtel and etisalat?
-Are U Looking For The Best, Fast, Stable Internet Connection 
-Do You Know Indian Web Proxy (IWP) Have Started Working With The New Settings Using ETISALAT?

I have been enjoying this fast and stable connection using ETISALAT WITH IWP for days now and it?s so fast because ETISALAT network is very free now. No Congestions, No disconnections.

Like I said there?s a trick I use to stay connected for free using ETISALAT WITH IWP and I will send everything including the private server you will use for your IWP for only a token.

This is not for everybody because I don?t even want this secret information to be leaked to many people. For only N1,000 I will send you The Software, Private Server and the New Settings to use.

I have carefully prepared a comprehensive manual with Pictures to guide you successfully on how to set it up which includes the software, picture instructional manual and settings.

SERIOUSLY I WOULD HAVE SOLD THIS MANUAL FOR NOTHING LESS THAN N1,500 BUT I WILL GIVE IT OUT AS BONUS FOR JUST N1,000.

For More Information:
07030107842 | 08052208470
kallysky@yahoo.com
BB PIN: 26DAA677

(MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
I WILL GIVE YOUR BACK YOUR MONEY IF IT DOESN?T WORK FOR YOU!!

MY MARCH 2012 ETISALAT +IWP FREE BROWSING PACKAGE

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 04:06:08 AM »

ads