Author Topic: Do you believe in Re-incarnation?  (Read 9245 times)

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in Re-incarnation?
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »
I am afraid, many of you guys won't believe me. We have alot of unbelievers around here.

Advertisements

CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In both Signature and Posts.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline IslandGirl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 05:42:23 AM »
I do not believe in re-incarnation.  Do we have visions of those who have gone before us - some do, yes.  I know of women who have lost babies due to miscarriage and have seen their children.  Personally I have not experienced this, but do not doubt that God would use something of this nature to speak to someone.  Unfortunately Satan will use this too - as he does through witchcraft, mediums, and the like. 

@vil, don't believe all you read about "white man".  I am here because I refused to believe the stereotype of a Nigerian and have come to find the people here absolutely wonderful!  Are there terrible white - yes!  But that is not who we all are. 
I can do all things through God who strengthens me!

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 03:39:52 PM »

olanajim...you come across sometimes
as being so so sanctimonious.

just go ahead with your views
whether there are believers or unbelievers here

at least...you cannot be physically lynched here.
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Link To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline IslandGirl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 07:40:36 PM »
LOL Beibee!  No lynching here dear brother Olanajim, just expressions of intellect and opinion.

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 03:50:30 PM »
When I was young. In secondary schools. I had tried to know as much as I can about things like this. The more I tried, the clearer I realised that I was ignorant! That was the foundation of my life. I see myself as ignorant needing more tutorials.

As an ignoramous, the only way I can know is to be very inquisitive.

That is what motivate my adventures. I may not know, I know I need to know because that is the only way I would know I don't know.

My philosophy remains as long as I school at UNILIFE

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 04:02:33 PM »
As a youngster, I learned something strange about those around us. It is not just a matter of believe, but a fact.

While at quranic school, one of the things that interest me is SPIRITS, THE Jinns. It is amasing that christain leader don't teach much of these creatures. Either they don't believe it or they are hidding the knowledge. The knowledge is an open secret in muslim world.

Apart from men, we have other creatures living on earth. The spirits. Even the yorubas acknowledge their existence. They are called IWIN. Some of them lives at home, others live in the bush. I had an encounter with their reality, God is my witness, in 1994 while living in ogun state. But I would not go deep into detail.

Anybody can see them, if you meet the real person. The amasing thing was that the boy who did it was a primary school boy! It was that day, that I learn never to underestimate little kid, especially if he tell you in confidence that he can do something...

Back to issue. There are

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 04:16:42 PM »
Back to issue. According to a book I read years ago titled THE UNSEEN, every human being from Adam has a spirit jinn "the companion" created for him on the day he was born. One of the implication of Eve eating the forbidden fruits was that she gave jinns (spirits) access to man's power. The bible refers to these spirits as "fallen angels", "evil spirits" etc. But arabic name for them is JINN. Spirit, as used by English language is confusing. And has wide ranging usages. For instance, I can say My spirit ask me to shut up. I am in order. But for clarity, I will use JINN to avoid confusion that may arise where English language is used.

Not, after eve ate the fruit, one thing that happened was their awareness of their nakedness. The bible emphasised this fact. And from what we know, it would equally have triggered the awareness of their sex energy. The probability of Adam making love to Eve is therefore very high.

I would want my readers to pause and ponder on what we say when a young girl had sex for the first time. We say "she had eaten the forbidden fruit". While this may not be the case. We have all observation pointing to that possibility.

What had that got to do with the topic? Read on!

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 04:27:17 PM »
When Adam and Eve, made love, had their first child, according to the book, a jinn was equally conceived. Such that with their first child came a "Jinn Companion" born in the world of Jinn. Fron there, every child born of woman has a jinn companion till date.

The jinn companion would be exactly like you and have access to your secrets. Your thoughts. Your destiny. Your all. If you are tall, he would be your look alike. But it is invisible...

It is through them that satan work on men. Satan is but one creature. How could a creature wander through the heart of a billion men at once when it is not God? The answer lies in the JINN COMPANION, your SPIRIT. Satan has power to influence them just as you do.

They have alot of works. But the purpose of this contribution is to find out how it is possible  to see someone who is long dead. Reincarnation, as defined is not what I am defending. But reappearance of a dead man in the land of living

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 04:39:00 PM »
Now, the Jinn companion may and may not have power over you..

He is Jinn and not man. And therefore can outlive you. In such instance, the Companion would wander aimlessly on earth after the man is dead until he dies too.

At sometimes, when a man dies in a strange land and their is no one to convey to the family that he is dead. The jinn companion would assume human form, travel home and deliver the final message in a coded languge. At times, he may go by his own. And then disappear. At times, he may go in form of stranger. This happen when the Jinn companion is closely linked to the man.

We have heard of dead men appearing in another city to take care of their loved ones while the people didn't know they are dead. We have heard of dead men going to pay their debt long after they were dead.

Some myths claimed they are not dead. But in truth, they were dead. It was their Jinn companion that are at work!

When things like this happen, some may call it reincarnation. It is just not so! Once a man is dead, he is gone, till day of judgement. But his spirit may still be alive. And if the spirit and soul still communicate, it is possible for him to reappear.

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
That is the little I know. Any question would be entertained.

On the Jinn Companions, it was related in quran Surah Sofaat, that on the day of judgement, some people would request God to allow them to see their Companions, who misled them and prevent them from seeing the truth. And Allah would then show them. A curse would be placed on them to suffer double torment in Hell.

I also want to emphasis that not all jinn companions are evil. Some are good and others can be your traitor. Some men have the power to know what is happening in London while in Nigeria. Some can actually spy on you. Some can tell your past. To muslim, well informed, this is not strange! That is why real muslim don't consider a man that can tell the past as real man of God! Jinn Companion is always around to reveal your past to his associate in Spirit world.

The only way muslim define pious men is their relationship with God and men. A ritualist cannot be called pious no matter how many dead men he can raise from the grave.

The way to success to establish rapport with God, do good to men and try to be yourself...

Offline Annia

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2008, 05:25:35 PM »
There is no such thing.

Rubbish!

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 05:29:46 PM »
You are right!

Offline Annia

• Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2008, 05:35:04 PM »
i know! lol

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 05:46:51 PM »
So kindly go through my last post and see if I need to learn a two or three.

It is long, but it is worth reading.

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »

how do you verify your philosophies?

and you are yet to tell the tale you
were going to tell...

never be evasive.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2008, 06:24:04 PM »
I have already my thought. Didn't you read the post? Or what tale do you seek? Please remind me, I will clarify.

Offline IslandGirl

• Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2008, 08:24:52 PM »
very thought provoking olanajim, at work at the moment, but will ponder upon more.

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »
Ok. I shall wait.

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2008, 10:15:34 AM »

didn't see above posts
when i made mine!

sorry.

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2008, 12:38:43 PM »
Oh, I see. The post may not be accurate, but it explain why some people may see a dead man elsewhere and imagined he had been reincarnated. Reincarnation is a myth that is very difficult to prove. But reappearance is not a strange occurence. It is very possible when one look at it from above explanation. All in all, the knowledge of the unseen is with Allah.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2008, 12:38:43 PM »

ads