Author Topic: Make $5 to $10 daily into your local bank account  (Read 831 times)

Offline masterplan

• Jr Poster
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Flock 2.6.1 Flock 2.6.1
    • View Profile
Make $5 to $10 daily into your local bank account
« on: January 26, 2012, 07:47:35 PM »
This is how you people who are ready to start making money online with their alertpay and liberty reserve and also to your Nigerian local bank account E. g GTB, FBN, BankPHB etc.

Which work or service we are going to do or render? yes, you will do little work it is called  Paid to Post.  This is a guaranteed means of earning money online without having a website and you can do it with your phone!

I will give you four best and high-paying tested websites where you get paid to post! like the way you post on facebook and other websites, no more wasting time do it and be paid!

These websites pay between 0. 05 cents to 0. 15 cents per post.  Do not be deceived by the cents, let me explain
If you spend 2 to 4 hours everyday, this is what you will make below

First website pays 0. 15 cents per every post,Post 50 posts daily that is easy $7. 5 dollars.  You will be paid through libertyreserve and Alertpay.

Second website pays 0. 05 cents per post and if you can post 50 posts daily, that is $2. 5, this also pay to Liberty reserve and Alertpay.

Third site pay 0. 05cents daily and with 50 posts per day that is a cool $2. 5 daily.
Forth site the same too.

Total money you make per day is $12. 5 exchanging it to Naira at N160 for $1 that is a cool N2000 daily.  And you are spending just 2 hours to 4 hours to get this.

If you want to get the websites and the details of how to withdraw this money to your local bank pay N2,000 and you WILL make your money back same day.  No Story.
              BANK NAME : GTB
              ACCOUNT NAME; ADEBAYO SUNDAY
              ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0004129528

After payment text 'PTP', Teller number, your name and your email address to 08097823307 or genuineinfo4all@gmail. com as I receive your text I will send it to you immediately.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Make $5 to $10 daily into your local bank account
« on: January 26, 2012, 07:47:35 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Drayz

• Cadet
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 10.54 Opera 10.54
    • View Profile
Re: Make $5 to $10 daily into your local bank account
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 03:07:49 PM »
it unfair to collect money from who u want to help pls tink.

Offline masterplan

• Jr Poster
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 01:01:46 PM »
I also paid to get it, and even a much higher fee.

Offline lindagal

• Cadet
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.3 Firefox 3.0.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 10:05:59 PM »
masterplan i believe u must have recovered what u spent from the  this site so please u can help us because as u do that u are touching lives and there is more blessing and riches in it.  think about it.   

Offline Ejovwo

• Semi Cadet
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 07:26:54 PM »
How long will I emphasize on things like this. Sometimes I wonder what kind of human beings Nigerians are,they love to make money just by selling info that isn't worth paying. That so-called hyip investment site might have been in a forum,enabling him to copy and document it in an ebook,and finally sells it. It pains alot because I'have been in many international forums and I see alot of people from different countries sharing info and ideas together,yet so Nigerians will copy those info from there and search engines like GOOGLE and sell it as an ebook.

NB:I'am not trying to discriminate those selling ebook,but one thing you must know is that YOU SHOULD NOT SELL INFORMATION OF OTHER PEOPLE ,RATHER TRY TO SELL YOUR OWN IDEAS. Thanx

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 07:26:54 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free