Author Topic: JOB VACANCY, PROMASIDOR, WEDNESDAY 25, JANUARY 2012  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 9.0.1 Firefox 9.0.1
    • View Profile
JOB VACANCY, PROMASIDOR, WEDNESDAY 25, JANUARY 2012
« on: January 25, 2012, 06:26:22 AM »
PRODUCTION SUPERVISORS

OBJECTIVES

To Coordinate and supervise all the production processes and activities involved in the manufacturing of our liquid milk drink.

RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Develop weekly and daily production plan to achieve set targets and ensure supply of raw materials and personnel requirements.
2) Plan, Schedule and supervise work of operatives to ensure proper distribution of work and optimal output.
3) Maintain high standard of product quality and hygiene in the factory through constant liaison with the Quality Assurance team.
4) Ensure control of wastage through proper work methods and good manufacturing practices. www.nigerianbestforum.com
5) Ensure that the daily production operations are adequately documented and captured in relevant databases.

REPORTING TO: Liquid Factory Manager

REQUIREMENTS
? EDUCATION

Bsc or HND in Micro-Biology, Food Science/Technology, Bio-Chemistry and other related courses.

? EXPERIENCE
Minimum of Three years Production Experience in the food and beverage industry

? KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge of production policies and procedure in the food and beverage industry
Understanding of GMP and HACCP. www.nigerianbestforum.com

? SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Proficiency in Microsoft office( Word, Excel suite)

? WORK LOCATION
Head Office

CLICK LINK TO APPLY
http://careers.promasidor-ng.com/fmi/iwp/cgi?-db=Promasidor%20Nigeria&-loadframes

DEADLINE: 07/02/2012.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

JOB VACANCY, PROMASIDOR, WEDNESDAY 25, JANUARY 2012
« on: January 25, 2012, 06:26:22 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline lazywealth

• Jr Poster
  • The only limit to our realization of tomorrow.....
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 10.0.2 Firefox 10.0.2
    • View Profile
Re: JOB VACANCY, PROMASIDOR, WEDNESDAY 25, JANUARY 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 06:10:03 PM »
Hello everyone! i receive a call yesterday morning from promasidor, they told me i succeeded in the first stage test of production supervisor that we applied for in January and that i have been invited for the second stage written test in their compound on friday 3rd march.  please do we have any one that also received the call? and pls what do we expect in the skill test.  Please i'll appreciate any assistance.  my email is ciznetwork@gmail. com
Get free info on Fueless generator. .  Call 08038294995 or send "fueless" to 'ciznetwork@gmail. com'
How would you like to get $10 free? Nothing to buy? Click here

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: JOB VACANCY, PROMASIDOR, WEDNESDAY 25, JANUARY 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 06:10:03 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free