Author Topic: Best Online Payment Method Ever  (Read 447 times)

Offline 8klapi

• C.e.o of Gurus Marketing Services
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0.1 Firefox 7.0.1
    • View Profile
Best Online Payment Method Ever
« on: December 29, 2011, 03:26:09 PM »
Hello Pals.

Season greetings to you all.

Early this month we at Gurus Marketing Services unveiled a to our subscribers how to get a visa card for online payments.

This visa card has been proven to work on all website that accepts Visa card including Clickbank and Amazon. i personally have used this card on these 2 websites and also used it to make payment on many websites.

This card cannot be used to receive online payments as in the case of payoneer, This card is issued to you in Nigeria and Funded in naira at some Nigerian banks.

Am sure you ain't aware of the existence of such card but wait am going to surprise you as you will see proves about the existence of this card.

Since the launch of this Visa Card package that shows every Nigerian how to get this card, let me also state that this card is issued in Nigeria to Nigeria Residents alone and cannot be shipped outside Nigeria as in the case of payooner.

This card is 100% far better and workable than the payoneer card which you have to wait for months before its arrival but you gets this card same day you applied for it and there is nothing like online application.

Read more at http://gurusonlineservices.com/visacard.htm

Regards
Godswill Ohazuruike
C.e.o, Gurus Marketing Services

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Best Online Payment Method Ever
« on: December 29, 2011, 03:26:09 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline prince3434

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 6.0 Firefox 6.0
    • View Profile
Re: Best Online Payment Method Ever
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 05:52:31 PM »
Good News to all.  In my Heaven birth eBook ( GET INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CARD AND LOAD WITH NAIRA ) which i have put together in simple language and instructions, i will reveal to you how you will obtain a REAL Payment CARD that you can load with NAIRA or via Liberty Reserve platform.  Adding to this great discovery, the card will come with your name on it within 7 working days, and can be used at over 300,000 ATM Machines worldwide after activation.  You can use on the web for subscription, purchasing of goods and delivery to your door step, payment of different kinds like flight and hotel booking, paying foreign school fees etc.

2012: A year of NO DULLING but ACTION.  So what are you waiting for? Rush for your copy of my new eBook NOW!

Call me NOW! 08157501590

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: Best Online Payment Method Ever
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 05:52:31 PM »

ads