Author Topic: a determined and desperate single mom needs help !!! Please read.  (Read 243 times)

Offline Mater

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 8.0.1 Firefox 8.0.1
    • View Profile
I AM A HARDWORKING WOMAN WITH A DAUGHTER. . . ESCAPING AN ALCOHOLIC ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. . . MAKING A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR ME AND MY GIRL. . .

I was laid off from 2 jobs because I am a full time student.  I WANT TO COMPLETE MY DEGREE PROGRAMME SO THAT I CAN SECURE A GOOD JOB TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND MY DAUGHTER.
    I have no money for anything! HOUSE RENT, Tuition, food, clothing, school supplies.  I'm a good student I have an 87 average, I was able to secure one scholarship.  But tuition is so high! I am still short 17 grand.

I have 0 income (I'm looking for a job), I owe money on a lot of credits, HOUSE RENT,TUITION, and FEEDING, ETC.  My creditors are on my neck.  I can't remember the last time WE had a proper meal or went out with friends.
    I GOT OUT OF A HORRIBLE RELATIONSHIP THAT WAS ABUSIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE.  my husband left us and broke everything that i could sell,BUT I'M ON MY WAY TO A BETTER LIFE. . . WITH MY 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, SHOWING HER THERE IS A BETTER WAY, THAT IT IS POSSIBLE, AND THAT WE CAN MAKE IT. . .
    I'm ALSO seeking funding for my daughter.  She wants to START COLLEGE next SESSION and we are doing all we can to make her dream come true.  She is a great daughter, very bright, and grounded in her faith and values.  I'm hoping if we can just find a lot of people to donate small amounts we will reach our goal and make her future bright!

I feel awful because I have been struggling my whole life to get ahead.  Every time I take a step forward I get pushed 2 steps back. I really don?t have anyone in my life that I can reach out to.
    I'M DESPERATE. . . .  DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN. . . AND NO ONE TO ASK FOR HELP. . .  I KNOW THAT THIS IS MY CHANCE TO GET ME AND MY LIL GIRL OUT OF DEBT. . . AND I CANT GIVE UP THIS CHANCE FOR ME AND MY DAUGHTER. . . I'M BEGGING ANY ONE PLEASE. . . . DONATE ANYTHING YOU CAN. . . IT WILL HELP. . NO MATTER HOW LITTLE. . . IT WILL MEAN THE WORLD TO US.
    If there is someone out there that can help me I would be sooo appreciative!!
    Thanks for reading.
    Hugs and prayers of thanks to all who help!!!
    LIBERTY RESERVE IS A SAFE WAY TO DONATE.

MY LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER:U0075853
    THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
    SARAH

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free