Author Topic: A LAZY MAN'S WAY OF MAKING $50-$100 A DAY  (Read 2430 times)

Offline ehochi uchenna

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2003
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 5.0.1 Firefox 5.0.1
    • View Profile
A LAZY MAN'S WAY OF MAKING $50-$100 A DAY
« on: November 01, 2011, 03:14:52 PM »
Here is The Hotest Online Money Maker That You Can Start Today and Make as much as $50 per day!
I am not here to joke, No i am not.  I am here for serious business.
It is no longer news that adsense for domains is generating raw euros/dollars online for ordinary Nigerians like you and I.
Here's your chance to make $2,000 Per month with Google AdSense by being lazy. . . . .
"Wanna Find out How I, By Being a Lazy man and Make 2,000 Euro/Month
(Yep, that's 2,000 EURO) Every Month
Like Clockwork From Google Adsense Alone"
"I won't just tell you how. . .  Instead, I will give you the exact same Methods I used, so you can copy Me. "
BUT you need to pay attention and read this entire message
If you can't do that, then you deserve your regular "9 - 5 job".
Finally Revealed! After Driving Thousands of Visitors To my Websites within 30 minute, And Making 5,800 Euros,
I am Ready To Reveal A Real Proven Method to Make Truck Loads Of Money Each Day with AdSense for you.
Don't fall for any other Business hype.  I don't give you boring text to read.  I will give you my methods which makes me more money than most CEOs of big corporations.
Here's is my Proven, 'Lab-Tested' Strategies Anyone Can Use For Consistently Generating Steady Streams Of Dollars Into their Bank Account.  No Selling ! No Designing Websites, No Promoting Affiliates Products!
Okay, I admit that a lazy man, and I don't want to write a long, boring sales letter to sell you this system.
To tell you the truth, I don't even need to.  If you don't buy this system today, that's okay, because I am financially okay.
We won't lose anything.  But you might lose your chance to make it big.
However, what i will do is to tell you how i made my money from what I'm offering you right now.
Read on. . .
Dear Friend,
Around 3months ago i setup my own Google AdSense For domain .  i am carrying out a test to see if i could make money online without doing anything, because as i mentioned before, i am bone lazy.
"Why just create one parked domain? Why not make more?" Then i had an even better idea. . .  Instead of building more Google adsense account, why not just develop the existing account ?
So i started Driving Traffic to my adsense with a powerful secret which you will know latter , and within a few days, My AdSense earnings started accumulated over and over again, And making me money online without lifting a finger.
Initially i earned about $10 a day from my account.  But when i implemented a few easy promotion techniques, (which We will share with you when you buy the system), We started earn up to $100 to 200 per day.  Within a few week, We make an astounding $2,000 just in one week! Are you ready to copy me?
As i Am basically lazy, i just sat back and watched my earnings grow.
Today is making us around $100 to 200 every day, This isn't bull, because it's been proven, and i am literally laughing all the way to the bank Every day!
I don't always make $100 to 200 per day.  Some times i make around $300 , and other day it might be $400, but i haven't been earn less than $5,000 every month.
If you want to be in a position to spend ready cash like me, This package is for you,
Alright, you can stop dreaming and start copying me right now! I am offering you the exact same methods that i started with 3 months ago.  Then you can do the exact same things i did, and start making money like you never imagined before.
I hate sales letters that claim you will learn a secret.  There are no secrets here -- it's obvious.  It's logical, no nonsense, and no BS.
I said what i had to say, told you what i wanted to tell you, and now i will leave it up to you.
If making money without lifting a finger is not for you, then stop reading now.
If taking advice from a guy who's already made it big from Google is not your style, then stop reading now.  I really don't want to waste your time.
You may want to go with the hype of other "top money making gurus" with their boring, 100 page long "money out of thin air" schemes.
Google Adsense Parked Domain is different all your little efforts count because all you need to do is get a domain name and register it with google.
Reasons Why Google Parked Domain Biz is the easiest way to make money
* You Don't Need To Write Or Any Content or Articles on your Website.
* You Don't Need To Design a website
* You Are guarantee to Make Money Because no content for visitors to read all they need to do is to click on the adsense
* Its easy to make $100 Daily because you Can get paid $20 per click.
* I will find $10 per click for you.
if your keyword is just $10 per click, if you have 100 visitors and 20 clicked on the ads that is $200 in a day, which is possible.
Why do you need to listen to us?
I only Preach What I Practice. . . . . . . . . . . .
As you can seen Some of Our Earnings Screen Shot.
it means i am walking the talk, That is why you need to believe me,
But Wait. . . . .  If i Could Show you How i make $50 to $100 Per Day From Google
Adsense Parked Domain, Wont you be happy?
Well this is what i am doing right now, i am giving out my strictly guarded secret blueprint on "How To Make $50 to $100 Daily From Google Adsense Parked Domain"
I have help a lot of Nigerians make money online with peace of mind, why cant you just put your doubt beside and let me help you achieve your financial success online faster than you think.
Here is exactly what you will get. . . . . . . . . . . . .
*How To Create Your Google Adsense Parked Domain in less than 20 minutes
* I will give you exact 30 minute traffic generation to drive 1000 visitors to your Google adsense parked domain that are guarantee you to make $50 every day from Google adsense parked domain. !
*I Will Show You How to Get 1 year Parked Domain For FREE, That You Can Use Start Making Money Immediately
* and lots more that i cannot reveal here. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This Offer Open For is for all! ,so hurry, I MEAN WHAT I SAY.  PLEASE I JUST WANT TO HELP THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SUCCEED.  TAKE MY WORLD FOR THAT.
HOW MUCH ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR THIS WONDERFUL PACKAGE?
Well, I am not going to collect more money from you .
ALL YOU NEED TO PAY IS JUST 1,000 FOR ALL MY WEAPONS OF MAKING MONEY FROM GOOGLE ADSENSE!
ACT NOW AND GRAB MY OFFER FOR JUST N1,000 Naira
Payment Details:
Pay N1,000 into any branch of bank UBA BANK PLC
Account Name: ANAELE OSITA ONYEKACHI
Account Number:02420680047948
Very Important - Send me an email through SAMMILLIONARE@GMAIL. COM with the following information:
Name, Branch Paid Into, Amount Paid, Deposit Slip Number, Date of Payment, Telephone Number and ALL necessary information you think will assist us.
MY HOT LINES: 08103231523
MY IRON CLAD GUARANTEE. . .
My 100% Risk Free Guarantee. . .

Flag Ad: please help the community by flagging this Ad if you think it is:
offensive wrong category repeated/spam.

hurry now and get free bonus. . . . . . see you at the top and remain blessed

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

A LAZY MAN'S WAY OF MAKING $50-$100 A DAY
« on: November 01, 2011, 03:14:52 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Degreatdesi

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 17.0.932.0 Chrome 17.0.932.0
    • View Profile
Re: A LAZY MAN'S WAY OF MAKING $50-$100 A DAY
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 11:20:49 AM »
pls post your new 10 digit account no
hxxp: degreatdesi-autoinsurancequotes. blogspot. com/

Offline luroademola

• New
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 11:07:20 PM »
We are not sure it is a genuine offer. why should we send money to your account when we do not know you.

Offline Shegsky

• Cadet
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.5.26955) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.5.26955)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 08:54:01 AM »
Day 1 has gone and the message was splendid.  Therefore,i beseech u brethren in d lord to join d live broadcast of Covenant Meeting 2011 which commences by 4pm today either on d internet via www. igemcity. com and also on oluyole f. m , premier f. m , Ajilete f. m,and Oke Ogun f. m for d live transmission of dis great congress dat is going on at (IGEM) INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL EVANGELISTIC MINISTRY.  And as ure yeilding to d voice of the holy spirit, May every impossibilities turn to possibilities in your life and in your way.  God Bless You .   

Offline prince3434

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 6.0 Firefox 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 07:15:25 PM »
Good News to all.  In my Heaven birth eBook ( GET INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT CARD AND LOAD WITH NAIRA ) which i have put together in simple language and instructions, i will reveal to you how you will obtain a REAL Payment CARD that you can load with NAIRA or via Liberty Reserve platform.  Adding to this great discovery, the card will come with your name on it within 7 working days, and can be used at over 300,000 ATM Machines worldwide after activation.  You can use on the web for subscription, purchasing of goods and delivery to your door step, payment of different kinds like flight and hotel booking, paying foreign school fees etc.

2012: A year of NO DULLING but ACTION.  So what are you waiting for? Rush for your copy of my new eBook NOW!

Call me NOW! 08157501590

Offline ehochi uchenna

• Semi Cadet
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 10.54 Opera 10.54
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 12:09:50 PM »
Hello pals the package i have brought before u is not a scam program as many will think but a life transforming one. this is a chance for us to make it big if we hope and believe we can. i dont expect everyone to be a partaker of this cause this package itself has its own purpose of being posted here so,its ur choice to make as they say ur own destiny lies in ur hands.   

Offline MathewLucy

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.25 Firefox 3.6.25
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 07:21:06 AM »
Oh amazing surely I wanna apply this trick, thanks bro for making me aware.   

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:22:57 AM by MathewLucy »

Offline duffyrico

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.18 Firefox 3.6.18
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 08:57:46 AM »
Hello pals the package i have brought before u is not a scam program as many will think but a life transforming one. You can use on the web for subscription, purchasing of goods and delivery to your door step, payment of different kinds like flight and hotel booking, paying foreign school fees etc. 

by

salarydom. com

Offline Tessy333

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 9.0.1 Firefox 9.0.1
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Banker
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 10:53:54 AM »
   If you want to make real money everyday by day through the laziest man way without stress and risk, you need acemoneypro.  Try it and see your daily earnings, and then come here to post your testimonies.  Their website is: hxxp: www. acemoneypro. com

Offline saftycustodians

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 10.0.2 Firefox 10.0.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 10:29:16 AM »
DAILY INCOME MADE EASY FROM HOME
You can now Earn up to 131% of  your  money  Every 24 Hrs  & Transfer it Daily without Leaving  ur  Home .  Safe  &Time Tested ,No work to do, Start with less than N2000 . For  FREE  Instant Info type this link on Ur address bar:tinyurl. com/7fpct7d Sign up,check ur inbox for verification to get it in ur inbox now.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 10:29:16 AM »

ads