Author Topic: Share profit with MTN,GLO,ZAIN And ETISALAT Networks etc  (Read 397 times)

Offline keltech22

• Jr Poster
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 14.0.835.186 Chrome 14.0.835.186
    • View Profile
Share profit with MTN,GLO,ZAIN And ETISALAT Networks etc
« on: September 26, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »

So What is it all about?

I myself call it GSM Short Code, have you ever receive a message form either any of your service providers such as (MTN,GLO,ZAIN,STARCOMS,ETISALAT) or from somewhere else introducing an offer to you and asking you to send your reply
to a particular short set of numbers e,g.  {3310}

For example: Mr.  David received a message that look like this:

"Thrill ur callers with Hot Tunez! Gbamu Gbamu by 9ice Text 0113367 to 337458, Free Madness by Terry G, Text 0011464 to 337458, Implication by 2face Text 011338 to 337458.  SMS cost N50"

Do you know the owner of the short code that you actually send the reply to with the N50 that was deducted from your account? And as many people the owner of the short code send the message to the more he his gaining N50 from each person that respond to the text and it keep accumulating like that till it form a whole lots of money.

You are guaranteed N250,000 or more if you are serious.

If you don?t rush now and order a copy, I sincerely cannot guarantee you will even get it this cheap again anywhere and besides, you won?t get some of the invaluable assets that I have included in the package such as:

1.          How To Get Over 100,000 Nigerians To Send Money To You In Less Than 7 Days!
2.          3 Cogent Things You Must Put In Place To Make The System Work Effectively!
3.          Advertising Secret Of All Ages Revealed: One HOT Button You Must Press To Attract Very Hungry Fishes (GSM Users) Who Will Not Only Be Happy To Send You Money But Will As Well Be Grateful To You Forever?Guaranteed!
4.          5 Crazy Things That Will Attract Thousand Of GSM Users To Your System And Make Them Spend Their Money Immediately They Set Their Eyes On Your System!
5.          How To Transform Their Phone Numbers And Email Addresses Into Another Pot Of Wealth Using The Power To Get Wealth ? GSM Phone! ( An Introductory Report)

Now you can see that getting a copy of the brand new ?GSM Money Making Machine? for potential people like you is not just an option but a MUST for anyone who is serious about business & personal success. You are guaranteed a knowledge based empowerment that will always make you better off than those who won?t have access to this all round well of knowledge.

See the payment plan below

COMPLETE SET-UP MANUAL = N5,000

MAKE PAYMENT OF N5,000 only.

call 08038464172 .

ONE YEAR GUARANTEE

I am giving a 1 YEAR IRON CLAD Money back guarantee to all those who order for this package, if you apply the strategies inside this e-book and you don?t make profit I will refund your money back same day you ask for a refund without any questioning.
Remember the difference between the rich and the poor is the uncommon
application of information.

See you at the TOP

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Share profit with MTN,GLO,ZAIN And ETISALAT Networks etc
« on: September 26, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free