Author Topic: DIKE PREDICTS EXPLOSIVE FINAL  (Read 556 times)

Offline cooljoe

• Asistance
  • Honorable
  • Learn 4rm yesterday, live 4 2day, hope for 2morrow
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0 Firefox 7.0
    • View Profile
DIKE PREDICTS EXPLOSIVE FINAL
« on: September 24, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »
Dike predicts explosive final
On September 24, 2011
By Ime Bassey

Coach Alphosus Dike expects a very competitive Federation Cup final match between Enyimba and Heartland, at the Teslim Balagun Stadium in Lagos.

While stating that both teams have improved tremendously in the three months, Dike, who once coached both finalists, said that it was difficult to predict which team were going to be crowned champions of Nigeria?s oldest soccer competition.

?Federations Cup is all about winning and not like that of league, so I expect both teams to come out and play. I can?t predict which team will win but I know that it is going to be an explosive final match. ? I know that neither team will treat the other with kid?s gloves.

?If not for the few challenges Enyimba encountered at the beginning of the season, they would have been in a better position on the NPL table but kudos to them for overcoming their challenges. For Heartland, the Dutch coach has done a good job. He has given the players and management hope of a better times ahead,? Dike added.

Emordi: Heartland will fall

Enyimba Coach, Okey Emordi, has said that his club were poised to beat Heartland in the final of the Federation Cup, holding tomorrow at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos.

Emordi said that though Heartland have done well by reaching the final of the oldest competition in Nigerian football, that they were still going to end the night at runners-up because of his teanm?s determination to annex the trophy.

?We are not underrating Heartland especially now that they are in the finals of the Federation Cup knowing full well that for them to get to this stage, means they are not a small team. I know its not going to be an easy match but we have mapped out strategy to bring them down.

?We have looked at the strengths and weaknesses and I can assure you that they would end up the second best team at the end of the day. Heartland will fall?, added Emordi.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

DIKE PREDICTS EXPLOSIVE FINAL
« on: September 24, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline cooljoe

• Asistance
  • Honorable
  • Learn 4rm yesterday, live 4 2day, hope for 2morrow
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0 Firefox 7.0
    • View Profile
Re: DIKE PREDICTS EXPLOSIVE FINAL
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 02:16:42 PM »
After the match we will know.

Offline Holyguy

• A True Friend Is Someone Who Sees the Pain in Your Eyes While Everyone Else Believes the Smile on Your Face
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 5.1.21051)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 05:20:47 PM »
2moro shall tell.
With the right people in business/study group great result comes easily.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 05:20:47 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free