Author Topic: AMAZING KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! READ THIS IF YOU WENT TO SCHOOL AND CRAVE FOR MORE K  (Read 563 times)

Offline effile

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0b6 Firefox 4.0b6
    • View Profile

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! READ THIS IF YOU WENT TO SCHOOL AND CRAVE FOR MORE KNOWLEDGE

I bought some ebook online sometime ago and since then I have not regret buying it because my financial status has change and I am not forcing you to buy it, just for people who will take advantage of this.  NO MUCH GRAMMER  8)

GET ALL THIS FOR JUST N2,500.  LIMITED OFFER.  You can sell it or use the knowledge to make some money.

1.  Ebooks on How to Get Laptop for N14,000.
2.  Ebook on How to Configure any HITV Dish to Watch More than 6,000+ Stations at no Extra Cost.
3.  HOW TO CONVERT YOUR 1GB MEMORY CARD TO 2GB FOR FREE
5.  How to Open a Paypal AND LIBERTY RESERVE Account here in Nigeria AND MAKE MONEY WITH.
6.  HOW to connect and browse free with ur Dstv,HITV, mytv etc.  decoder
7.  HOW TO chat with ur 2go free of charge and How to Use 2GO ON YOUR PC
8.  HOW TO browse free with ur blackberry using opera
9.  HOW TO WATCH  DSTV ON YOUR LAPTOP, PHONE, IPHONE, IPAD
10. Ebook on How to Make Money on Youtube
11. HOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD HOT & LATEST MOVIES ONLINE 100% FREE
12. HOW TO GET FREE US CREDIT CARD
13. HOW TO GET A UK PHONE NUMBER & RECEIVE CALL FROM THE NUMBER ON YOUR MTN, AIRTEL etc SIM
14. HOW TO UNLOCK INTERNET MODEM WITHOUT ANY SOFTWARE & MAKE MONEY
15. HOW TO WATCH OVER 2500 SATELLITE TV CHANNELS ON YOUR PC FOR FREE
16. HOW TO BROWSE WITH OPERA, BOLT, UCWEB AND OTHERS ON PC
17:HOW TO ACTIVATE WINDOW 7 EASILY (This goes for nothing less than N5000@ IKEJA Computer village)
18:HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND WATCH HOT & LATEST MOVIES ONLINE FOR FREE
19:How to ...... Internet Cafe Timer To Get unlimited time without getting caught
20:Comprehensive information and secret on how to make money with BULK SMS and GSM SHORT CODE
20:AND LASTLY HOW TO MAKE FREE CALLS TO ANY NETWORK

ALSO WITH BONUS TUTORAL ON ?HOW TO ...... ATM MACHINE FOR Mo***. ? FOR ALL  THOSE WHO HAD BOUGHT MY PREVIOUS EBOOK  (For educational purpose only)

Get All of this Ebook for Just N2,500 today! WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

HOW TO ORDER THIS EBOOKS FOR JUST N2,500 pay into any GTBANK branch
Account Number: 0043214740
Account Name: EFFIONG ARCHIBONG
BANK NAME : GTBANK
After making the Payment, Send a Text Message with your Name, Teller No, Your Email & then Write," I paid for the e-books" to 07029283363.
We will Send your Ebooks to ur email address after we receive a Confirmation that you have truly paid from the Bank

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free