Author Topic: Enjoy Cheap Calls on MTN Line. Grab This Free Info Now!  (Read 17175 times)

Offline kennmarketing

• Meet The Money Doctor!
    • View Profile
Enjoy Cheap Calls on MTN Line. Grab This Free Info Now!
« on: November 03, 2008, 10:22:45 PM »

From the desk of:

Ken Nwankwo
(The Guruís Guru)
http://NairaQuakes.blogspot.com
http://YouAreRicher.blogspot.com

Hi Friends,

There is something going on now with MTN which I want to bring to you.

Have you noticed that MTN now shows MTN ZONE on your phone recently? If yes, then you are in for cheap calls. They donít want you to know it. If not, they would have advertised it ever since.

Anyway, here is what you will do to enjoy cheap calls.

Steps to take:

1. When you see the MTN Zone on your phone at about 60, 70, 80, 90%, then dial: *135*1# and Send/Ok

2. After that immediately dial: *135*7# and Send/Ok. Please, if donít type this second one, you will not be able to receive calls.

3. When you want to make calls, it will show you the percentage discount of the call. Assuming you want to call another MTN line: 0703.2733047. The network will show something like 50% or 90%. What it means is that you will be given a discount of 50% or 90% on the call you want to make. If you like the discount, just place your call. With this measure and feature, you can make 5minutes call with N20 only.

4. If you want to migrate back to the package you were using before, do dial: *135*9# and Send/Ok

So, do enjoy cheap calls these days.

To your success,

Ken Nwankwo
(The Guruís Guru)

Do YOU Want To End YOUR Money Worries?
If YES, then send email to:
MoneyRain4rmKen@getresponse.com

Advertisements

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 05:03:28 PM by kennmarketing »
Ken Nwankwo
Meet The Gurus On Their Platform:
http://GurusForum.com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« on: November 03, 2008, 10:22:45 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
Re: Enjoy Cheap Calls on MTN Line. Grab This Free Info Now!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 10:59:42 AM »

what's "mtn home-zone"?
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Link To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline kennmarketing

• Meet The Money Doctor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 08:12:13 PM »

what's "mtn home-zone"?

MTN Zone is the new marketing strategy by MTN to counter Etisalat Home Zone. From sources, this new price regime is not everywhere in Nigeria for now.

However, it's all over the eastern part of Nigeria and some part of Lagos.

Thanks.

Ken Nwankwo
Ken Nwankwo

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 09:12:43 AM »

thanks. i mean exactly what symbol
would one see on the phone to know
one is on mtn homezone?

or should one just follow those steps
outlined above?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline Joebaby

• Captain
  • CHELSEA 4 REAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 10:27:25 AM »
Ken Nwankwo
(The Guruís Guru)

Will meet you there very soon
"Whenever you need Love draw out your hand closer"
"I can make it, no matter what!"

Offline kennmarketing

• Meet The Money Doctor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »

thanks. i mean exactly what symbol
would one see on the phone to know
one is on mtn homezone?

or should one just follow those steps
outlined above?

Hello Beibe,

You will see something like: MTNZONE 90% on your phone before using the configuration above.

NB: It's not that it must be 90%. In fact, once you see MTNZONE, you can do the set up.

Thanks.

Ken Nwankwo
Ken Nwankwo

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 12:45:59 PM »

all right. never noticed that
on my phone yet!

thanks...

Offline kennmarketing

• Meet The Money Doctor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 06:01:40 PM »

on my phone yet!

thanks...

on my phone yet!

thanks...

Just be on the look out. It might not be around where you are now. Or better still, ask around.

Best regards,

Ken Nwankwo
Ken Nwankwo

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 06:05:23 PM »

you're kind...thanks.

Offline kennmarketing

• Meet The Money Doctor!
    • View Profile
Ken Nwankwo

Offline Egbon_Ekun

• Semi Cadet
  • Look upstairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 12:05:41 AM »
T's lyk theres none in jos but we'l b on d luk out. Minwyl ken u too much

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 08:31:44 AM »

do keep on the look out...

Offline kennmarketing

• Meet The Money Doctor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »
Keep looking out for it. The service is in the east, some parts of Lagos and I think Abuja. They (MTN) are testing the workability of the service.

I wish the best of luck!

Ken Nwankwo
Ken Nwankwo

Offline saintompet

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.63 Opera 9.63
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 02:27:34 AM »
for you to enjoy free pc browsing

BROWS FREE ON PC/system

Follow my step by step setup.
REQUIREMENT:

ANY OF THESE;
BROWS-ABLE POHNE  preferable nokia, motorola and sony-ericsson.
WITH Compatible USB cable or Data cable of your phone for easy connectivity or Bluetooth WITH THE PHONE PC SITE ( I HAVE ALL THIS SOFTWARE IF U  NEED ANY)
OR
USB MODEM
OR
DATACARD

Your Freedom software AND JAVA
OR
TOR

ZAIN or MTN sim card, GPRS enabled

Now install java
Step2: Install your-FREEDOM (latest version) software, when finished. Open
YOUR-FREEDOM from Desktop.
a) Cancel the welcome message.
b) On your freedom, click on configure
mtn configuration             zain configuratiON

I'll give u d code and attach d software or u download it,
these re what u get;
zain pc free browsing,
MTN pc free browsing and phone free browsing.

IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM

Call me or meet me on my messenger,
saintompet@yahoo.com
saintompet@gmail.com
thanks.

Offline uchmanbarron

• New
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 02:27:33 PM »
HI KEN NWANKWO, I WANT TO THANK U FOR THE INCOMEASURATE WEB INFORMATION U HAVE BEEN PROVIDING NIGERIANS WITH, IS ONLY GOD THAT WILL KNOW HOW TO PAY U BACK.  I HAVE BEEN ONE OF UR BENEFICIARIES FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND IT HURTS ME THAT I HAVE NOT SHOWN ANY APPRECIATION.  I AM SORRY FOR THAT, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START, HOW TO START AND WHAT TO DO. . . . . . .  I AM JUST SPEECHLESS. ACTUALLY I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS MTN CALL STUFF COS I HAVE NOT SEEN MTN ZONE IN MY PHONE, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT U HAVE NEVER FAILED UR PEOPLE.  GOD WILL ALWAYS BLESS YOU FOR MY FELLOW GURUS AND NIGERIANS AT LARGE

UCHMANBARRON
uchmanbarron@yahoo. com

Offline evanvick

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 04:12:41 PM »
It is a trick 4rm mtn.   Wot is cheap on mtn zone.   During d day u hardly buy cheap.   They charge for midnite calls.   The only time dat u benefit 4rm dis package is betwn 12.  30am and 8am.   MAJOR THIEF NIGERIA(MTN)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:26:34 PM by evanvick »

Offline lawalahmed

• Still New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 15.0.1 Firefox 15.0.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »
I
Quote from: kennmarketing link=topic=13257. msg107674#msg107674 date=1225747365
Enjoy Cheap Calls on MTN Line.  Grab This Free Info Now!

From the desk of:

Ken Nwankwo
(The Guruís Guru)
hxxp: NairaQuakes. blogspot. com
hxxp: YouAreRicher. blogspot. com

Hi Friends,

There is something going on now with MTN which I want to bring to you.

Have you noticed that MTN now shows MTN ZONE on your phone recently? If yes, then you are in for cheap calls.  They donít want you to know it.  If not, they would have advertised it ever since.

Anyway, here is what you will do to enjoy cheap calls.

Steps to take:

1.  When you see the MTN Zone on your phone at about 60, 70, 80, 90%, then dial: *135*1# and Send/Ok

2.  After that immediately dial: *135*7# and Send/Ok.  Please, if donít type this second one, you will not be able to receive calls.

3.  When you want to make calls, it will show you the percentage discount of the call.  Assuming you want to call another MTN line: 0703. 2733047.  The network will show something like 50% or 90%.  What it means is that you will be given a discount of 50% or 90% on the call you want to make.  If you like the discount, just place your call.  With this measure and feature, you can make 5minutes call with N20 only.

4.  If you want to migrate back to the package you were using before, do dial: *135*9# and Send/Ok

So, do enjoy cheap calls these days.

To your success,

Ken Nwankwo
(The Guruís Guru)
hxxp: NairaQuakes. blogspot. com
hxxp: YouAreRicher. blogspot. com

Do YOU Want To End YOUR Money Worries?
If YES, then send email to:
MoneyRain4rmKen@getresponse. com

If you don't on your cell info you will not be able to see any info. .

If you are using Nokia just goto menu >>Settings>>Display Settings>>Cell info Display (make sure is on (at default is off)). . . after that you will see the info in as much there is MTN network in your environment.

Bye

Offline JamesKiz

• Jr Poster
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 66.0.3359.181 Chrome 66.0.3359.181
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Nothing rite now
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2019, 09:48:31 PM »
will online dating service a pointless

I not correct here to bitch regarding not receiving corresponds to I seriously get plenty of people wear I have time to make contact with every one of them.  I not at this site to bitch that not too lovely in addition i know self conscious in addition to the have on learn how to talk to children.  I <a href=hxxp: www. love-sites. com/know-exactly-how-to-meet-sexy-colombian-women-online/>sexy colombian</a> web site to bitch that the action of connecting internet seems totally shattered.

i will get started according to reporting I within my 30s, Which we is when you as i not 20 which updates the particular the outdoors.  in older times and by that i mean 3 4 5 rice name go out on 3 weeks a week customarily.  proper allow me to hardly get someone to respond.  we all don send me hiya, hi all, without doubt perfect communiques.  I drop message campaigns asking them questions, Trying to touch base.  dropping wear do the aloof, daft punny signals which many world-wide-web recommend highly, again and again simply because I no longer in order to meet 21 year old kids which one others different types of message campaigns work with.

the thing I disappointed as regards to now is, I match with 5+ adolescent girls per day (i use hinge and additionally an additional application put an end to because tinder put on Bumble efforts ) Many of which can be high value as lovely chicks (I london and i consistently complement high situated lenders, debt analysts, marketing experts, actors, instructors as well as) Which rocks! as they are the types of women I in order to attract.  several people note me first, you should like "hello good looking" and even actually complimenting simple profile results.  I resonate that has an joining impulse, And in general, i never hear from their website one more time.  however, described I hear from as soon as.  soon after, quite a month further.  in one carrier 4 F*uking months newer.  a number trial period legal counsel messaged me 4+ months after we inthe deviceially associated and furthermore exchanged 2 signals statement the wife whats up spent your unreasonably long return to to me, lindsay lohan was first hard at it.

i recently using these feelings like your whole concept is damaged.  while numbers should be a definite fact, a woman will have 25+ posts time, Who can sustain that and actually connect with anyone in a sense? even in the event she fascinated by me in addition showing an interest, there can be 10 next peeps she gets like which entails.

we i simply air flow when this happens.  could there be everything you can say to get a guy involved and moreover <a href=hxxp: www. love-sites. com/the-best-chinese-dating-sites-to-find-chinese-women/>sexy asian brides</a> remain for a moment? seems improbable at that point.  I can contain any phone call i need anyone to engage really.  when someone is just putting money and giving you me something to utilize I can begin to play the game and also anyone on to start dating,to start a date.  the web really should not be your primary acquiring slit, clearly for the issues as just mentioned.  normal looking to high adolescent girls on i have discovered filled just comments, You got get noticed should you don't very.  chill working with gals during the day disposes of all-around 99% of the competition, because most guys have on obtain golf balls to get it done.  If you have to do for the internet you ought to begin lowering your principles, test message girls that aren possessing very much regard and try to close they ones.  you could carrier a toastytie by internet if you don't are just as the lady as.  kept in mind however cooler system it tough to boom hotties, and i prepared argue that you should have more of the possibility along with the hotties taking freezing get in touch with vs,v,against using the net, simply because you're able to have an overabundance of large operator investing in a a messageBut correct things i don find out.  ones own <a href=hxxp: www. love-sites. com/why-you-should-be-dating-russian-brides-explained-a-guide-to-russian-dating/>russian dating</a> presumption may be i am not charming make your enquiries just for some of these lady require.  and what I be like.  for all of the programs in the present day unless video game and moreover OKCupid, a girl requirements swipe done to before you build your loved one's.  that means they must say "I that fit this description dude, i think your puppy great" one which just belief associated with them.  i personally use them hinge mutually software, And what this means is which specifically part of your information the woman "enjoyed reading" and additionally almost every time it struggle to my husband and my first photography.  as a consequence these firms not just looking at my topmost picture / video and choice this kind of and not likely looking st my information.  So if this is the situation, brand new presumption is they come my eyes lovely, or your assertion doesn fully last.  maybe these products experiencing deluged and can are able a bunch of their texts, I accept that.  every single swipe a your girl to generate is actually rival, while a whole lot of bloke has recently swiped to like her.  I wouldn enjoy installed throughout done uniform dating.  fundamentally it's works your girl be a benefit for.  a sexy youthful lady on tinder are showered there are, notebook dreamland before seen a so you believe you're the only partner to be with her radar.  happened, there are plenty of other men like you in their own tinder, presumably your darling isn message you have to because partly have enough time doesn to all users.  whatever the case is in my opinion ought to do chilly temperature way associated with onlineThat this is my good reason generally you don't have speech.  through apps just like depend, you'll be able to transmit a basic message and the girl has to simply accept the content which generally provides a connection.  sometimes I although i don provide a voice message when for the reason thatany, adolescent girls encourage a few match/message though not proclaim money reacting to it.  and this youthful lady wrote with reference to him head down to karaoke songs, maxim your sweetheart requires a individual burning and that i told I back her up in case guaranteed to me inside of this up opposite songs.  this girl consented to my best belief but then didn tell him most things as a result, Which in fact is clumsy.  what can i only say at this point? this is what supplementary youthful lady enjoyed reading my lifestyle first, a photograph concerning excavation by using humanity so industry experts his in a case where she first been prior to now or came to be in the future planning to go.  simply not true response.  your further ex okayed personalized reminiscent of of among her user profile sections which often wrinkles a few items on her behalf bucket specify.  then i mailed her a text about the fact that one of the several times to be with her container publish was as being a host machine inside of a your lifetime sketch training course, claiming I viewed an Airbnb experience in the capital enabling you to take a way of life sweepstakes kind and endorsed what if lousy take of trail and make up a career from it (Was a touch more engaging/funny in comparison to any, which simply the gist)

I try to carry on merchandise in diminished sides initially, Try to incorporate any joy or something away from their summary, and earn it either an immediate idea some thing soul mate can answer customer during a a little wild way that can sometimes the small talk on the way.

for a department example, I wrote a female a primary msg and as well desired to know him something a while ago in which it required aside safe place, and he or she replied "qualities.  someone that contributes articles a particular highly engaging post, and an additional young girl i just now instructed "will you be in the states at the moment, as well as both effect getting interactions appointment advantages.  i presume a certain amount of points prevented b/c you enabled yourself to be ripped in monotonous talk.  certainly Karaoke is certainly fun inflammation of a joint but you need more relationship with the someone making it a fun small talk.  most of the time, the ladies can potentially get into terrifically boring talks and will also be held responsible for it unquestionably.  So one should power the discussion 99% almost daily.  pertaining to your destroying human, i don't see issue to become a bad switch if it is in a real life given situation.  in case your girlfriend acquires brimmed over as a result of 25+ emails everyday, the final thing any person genuinely do happens to be giving an answer thoughts or even going into challenging chats for example like aiming to the capital produce a ideal sharing employment option techniques.  You were not ad at home or it may be your outlook in any of the different types you confirmed which probably flaked.  But for those which been helpful, learn about accurately which unfortunately.  acquiring person out of the comfort zone will show are comfortable and requiring whether in the usa is as we speak looking forward to office meeting are these folks rather than simply spend the exchanging communications next two weeks.

regarding that burning human being case in point, you will get remarked about something single a position along with or revealed a tale in regards to the image your daughter wanted.  the first bad reactions will be critical in around the internet points b/c you are required to differentiate yourself.  if you've been deluged due to 25+ voicemails onrr a daily basis, you is actually particular.

you also pointed out that you looked on behalf of a little wild results anytime texting.  that particular attraction that's why without exception will come persist.  it's important to research your sequencing.  ideally attract, build warmth and then attract.  creating ease and comfort is central to the part b/c that can specifically where jane is spending your cash the most.  people stick to what you purchase the majority of important in.  But have to have keep away of the fact that error in judgment.  be involved sadly detached.  looking having this original chats with women, be prepared to get over it if it simply leg stretches unexpectedly.

You are having challenges though using seduction measure imo.  it feels like you're heading without stopping for calm <a href=hxxp: www. love-sites. com/filipina-girls-or-thais-which-category-is-perfect-for-dating/>japanese girls vs korean girls</a> building.  They are typically along with tinder despite the fact that book you should utilize the typical view.  you should try out tinder the moment and try of the stripes.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2019, 09:48:31 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free