Poll

What should be done to the BM.

He should be sack
0 (0%)
Transfer him to a bigger office were he will be reporting directly daily to another senior boss.
1 (50%)
Warn him serious and place him on watch .
1 (50%)
Transfer him out to another branch of the Bank.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: April 02, 2008, 03:43:11 PM

Author Topic: Wickedness of some business Managers working in UBA PLC.  (Read 3149 times)

Offline CA

• New Comer
    • View Profile
Wickedness of some business Managers working in UBA PLC.
« on: March 28, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »
Without wasting time , I will like UBA MGT to ask for the file of Mr. Timothy Yerima who is one of your BM in JALINGO UBA. , he is one of the old UBA staffs that is   driving away customers because of lack of HIS professionalism in banking business. . he is one of the bad product your bank inherited from the old UBA .This is a man that is so greedy to the point that a woman who was at the point of death and a check of one hundred naira ,was released to the husband of the woman , and this BM end up saying that the bank have no cash to pay but he confirmed the check to be ok, and deceitfully told the husband of the woman that he has to go and loan cash on behalf of the bank and based on that twenty thousands naira must be cut off so he gave 80k naira to the woman husband , because of the need of the money to be deposited in the hospital the poor man have no choice than to accept the 80k. the painful part of the story was that the woman later die. The 100k check was released to the deceased husband on a charity ground by a good Nigeria..

I for one felt that this man called ?Timothy Yerima?will changed , but from what we are seeing today shows that he is just an evil genius. He once lost his job with the old UBA and later he found his way back because he always boosted that he have god fathers and that he can never be terminated.

Now after the merger of STB with the old UBA , we all felt that by now he must have changed knowing fully well that it is no longer the way it used to be with the banking system of the old UBA , having great personalities of young professionals in the present UBA. The same fellow whose physical appearance looks like an angel with full smiles In his face but have great evils in his mind had just frustrated a young Yoruba diploma graduates lady to the point for the lady to put inn a letter of resignation. It took the intervention of the RD to recall the young lady who is the hope of her family , as her husband is doing nothing for now.God will never let  Tony ELUMELU and all employers of labor down because from the offer of employment to a person many depends on such employed person from his family.

I think it is hard time to put an eye watch on this BM Who delight in intimidating the females workers  who turned  down his request for sex .

Thanks.

Chucks Amadi.

Advertisements

« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:48:30 PM by CA »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Wickedness of some business Managers working in UBA PLC.
« on: March 28, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
Re: Wickedness of some business Managers working in UBA PLC.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 06:20:39 PM »

thought you had this topic
posted somewhere already,

ca?
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORK
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Link To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline tallnigger

• New
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 07:00:57 PM »
much as l am as sympathetic to victims of official abuse, l must however stress that their are better channels of reaching the management of UBA rather than coming to an open forum like this.

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 07:05:49 PM »

well...there may be better channels.
none the less, there are nine ways

to kill a cat that actually has nine lives!
tallnigger...don't you agree?

desperate times...sometimes require
desperate actions.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BANNED!

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 09:38:48 PM »
Useless Bank of Africa, Africa's biggest mess!

They have customer interaction Center that is active. In fact, they would respond to your complaint within 24hr. Unfortunately, they hardly care to find out whether instruction were carried out or not. I had been banking with them since the old STB but, I must confess, they are no more than company bank. That is they bank for companies. I am recently transfering my account to other banks due to umpleasant experience. I think the best way to make them change is to use them as "conduit pipe!" Whatever, you want, just ensure you have alternative bank and quickly transfer your money to better consumer focused bank. Most of the people I complained to blamed me for banking with Useless Bank of Africa.

Too many negative feedbacks from the bank make me think that their leadership have lost contact with the employees.

I would retain my UBA account, but I would only maintain #5,000 on it until they improve. And if they don't improve, ko kan mi! My money is in a better bank.

Let them continu to count the number of their customers. I am one of them. Unfortunately, I don't think I can trust them until further notice.

For now, we have at least 5 banks better than them in term of consumer service. Who care whether Useless bank is the biggest or not? After all, Nigeria is the biggest in Africa but not the best. Even some chaps would rather die in Liberia than live in Nigeria. I think UBA is Nigeria "bankinificed". Big for little!
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In both Signature and Posts.

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »
much as l am as sympathetic to victims of official abuse, l must however stress that their are better channels of reaching the management of UBA rather than coming to an open forum like this.
Welcome tallnigger,

Maybe he have already tried other channels with no success before using a public forum which is best channel because no bank want a bad publicity.

Offline olanajim

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 11:11:30 PM »
Like I said, oftentimes, the same people that are expected to enforced the order are the accused. The channels of complaint is called cic, customers interaction centre. It is always at their headquarter. In truth, the guys at that place are terrific. I know because I have used it. You can get them at cic@ubagroup.com and some numbers I didn't memorise. The problem is that those guys can only bark. They can't bite. That is why when you make complain and they forward it to the branch concerned, they can't do much.

Do you expect Tony to go round the branches nationwide and back order? He is not even in charge. The rot is from the bottom.

Maybe when some folks start losing their jobs, they the rest will sit up.
You Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In both Signature and Posts.

Offline beibee

• Global Moderator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 11:55:14 AM »

i second you...

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 11:55:14 AM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free