Author Topic: FOOTBALL CASH MADE EASY  (Read 1062 times)

Offline falad4u2002

• Jr Poster
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0.1 Firefox 4.0.1
    • View Profile
FOOTBALL CASH MADE EASY
« on: June 12, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »
Before I start I want to ask the readers of this report 3 SOLID Questions
[/b]
   Are you a Football Fan?
  Who watch football matches for FUN
   Are you fanatic about Football?
Who watch football just to make noise, blame players (who are receiving Dollars, Euros   and Pounds either they LOSE or WINS), and fight over LOST games.
   Are you a GAMBLER in football?
 Who makes bettings on Football matches and have no rest until after the FINAL WHISTLE.
Any which one you are, here is a GOLDEN opportunity for you to make CASH from football without spending a DIME for BETTING.

Before I kick of the Match, I want to give a big KUDOS to some people who have been a Mentor to me INDIRECTLY people like

-Gbenga Akinwole the Author of Footballcashwithoutbetting
-Patrick Ogidi
-Ogundele Seun  and lots more
they are all Internet Business Gurus.
I thank Gbenga Akinwole for opening my Eyes to making Money from FOOTBALL WITHOUT BETTING.
I was once a gambler in football, I am a Barcelona FAN I don?t play on Barcelona much because  at times the stake is not always encouraging, so I stumbled on Gbenga Akinwole?s site(www. footballcashwithoutbetting. com) and I read about the program, I was prompted to go on search for the way I can make cash from football without betting, and I got it right. 
While I got it I said I will be sharing it with the Nigerians to also benefit from this CAKE.
 This is a PROMO that will just laps till the beginning of PRE-SEASON and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PLAY-OFF matches. 
Now I have made it easy for you in an ebook for just 100 people for a token amount of #1500 only equivalent to $10 for Liberty reserve subscribers
Note: I will stop selling immediately I meet my target even before the Deadline, so Hurry up and subscribe now while offer lasts.
(Note : After the PROMO it will increase to the selling Price which #3000. )
(PS: I don?t want this to be like One of my PROMO that people were calling me after it has ENDED)

Payment Details:

1)   Bank: GTB
       Acc No: 9024457441590
      Acc Name: Falade Olufemi Ayodele
      Amount: #1,500

2)   Liberty Reserve
        Account No: U3479914
        Amount: $10

After payment send me you info in this format
(1)   Subject: ?FCME?
 FCME, Payment Name, Branch, Email, Phone Number, Location.   To this number 08068754506 or email: fgsolandtechnologies@gmail. com
(2)   This is for those who will be using Liberty reserve Payment
 ?FCME? as the subject
The order Payment Info with Batch Number inclusive, your Phone number and your email add as the message to fgsolandtechnologies@gmail. com

Falade Olufemi Ayodele
MD/CEO
Fulfilled Generations Solutions and Technologies

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

FOOTBALL CASH MADE EASY
« on: June 12, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free