Author Topic: How to Earn from Currency exchanger..  (Read 1679 times)

Offline 0luwat70

• Cadet
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.1 Firefox 3.5.1
    • View Profile
How to Earn from Currency exchanger..
« on: June 02, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »
Exchange earning

Break into your Financial Freedom do not pay any one to teach about online business
i have paid heavily to so many brokers and Forex marketers just to get this and i am
unveiling it here for free do not pay any one to get this, start making you own earnings
online its free just follow the procedure below.

(1).   Fund your Liberty Reserve account with a Minimum of $50, because of the
transaction charges and you interest rate. 

*To open a liberty Reserve Account its free go to hxxp: www. libertyreserve. com
*To open a Perfect Money Account its free go to hxxp: www. perfectmoney. com/?drgn=1

Note: To fund or Withdraw from your Liberty Reserve Account, go to hxxp: www. paytransaction. com
Note:LR Means liberty Reserve
         PM Means Perfect Money.

How to Earn from Currency exchange

(2).   To earn from currency exchange Go to hxxp: goldxchangerate. webs. com and
exchange $50 from your Liberty Reserve account to your Perfect Money account. 
$1 LR------>$1.  35 PM, so $50LR----> $67. 5 PM. 
and when you re-exchange $67. 5 PM------>$67. 5 LR you have made a profit of $17 to
your $50LR. 

(3).   Repeat the exchange process from LR---->PM, and  PM--->LR . 

You can always increase your capital, because the more money you exchange the
faster you make your cash.   I make up to $217 in my Liberty Reserve account per
day with my $50 Capital. 

Melony Oluwatoyn

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

How to Earn from Currency exchanger..
« on: June 02, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline speed23

• I am an online marketer who spends most of his time piercing and surfing the web
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14881) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.14881)
    • View Profile
Re: How to Earn from Currency exchanger..
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »
Who is giving out the free money? Is it the ecurrency exchanger?

Offline Henry Divine

• Behold the symbol of God's Graces. <08060848179>
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.24093) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 6.24093)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 11:11:21 PM »
I cant create a liberty reserve account.  Help
Get your UNN POST-UTME/SCREENING Past Questions & Answers (SURE SUCCESS) here: 08060848179 or just log on to: www.myunndreams.org

Offline Pauleasy

• Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0b11 Firefox 4.0b11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 12:56:59 AM »
DON'T LISTEN TO THIS SCAMMER.  THE WEBSITE IS A MOCKERY OF ITSELF.

PLEASE READ THIS:

YES.  THERE IS A LEGITIMATE WAY OF MAKING $5 ONLINE AND DEPENDING ON YOUR PERFORMANCE, YOU CAN MULTIPLY IT SEVERAL TIMES.  I  WILL GIVE THE INFORMATION FREELY HERE BUT IF YOU NEED MY MENTORSHIP TILL YOU START MAKING MONEY IT WILL COST YOU.  AND I WON'T LEAVE YOU TILL YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST $100

There is a site where people are willing to offer or buy services for $5 only.  the name of the site is FIVERR.  just head straight to www. fiverr. com and study it.  But don't celebrate yet.  Before you can sell or buy any service or item there you have to have a paypal account.  Whatever you sell or buy on this site is $5.  So, depending on what you are selling and how many people you sell to, you can actually have multiples of $5 to your account.  You can decide to make it a full time business by dedicating more time to it and increase the number of $5 you make.  It is not a bed of roses but certainly you can make between $100 to $200 weekly or even more depending on how much time you give to it. 

If you need my coaching help to mentor you till you start making money you can reach me on 0808492212.  I was guided buy someone too, so it didn't take me time to start making money. 

My coaching service will be available for you 24/7. 
I will open a paypal account for you free and give you the manual so you can use it to open for others for a fee or free as you wish. 
I will give you tips on hottest selling items and secrets so you can get up to hundred orders at a time.  Hundred orders of $5 each is $500
I will help you source for the products.  I have done my home work very well. 

I will give you a code that can enable you browse with your zain line at N200.  this can last up to 3 weeks depending on the type of zain sim you are using.  When it stops browsing you load N200 and use the code again.  If you modem is not unlocked i can do it for you free. 

This is for those who are desperate for a change.  Remember, steady income guarantees wealth. 

My staff and I can only mentor 20 people at a time because this no small matter.  To get my services till you start making money which is begining from the day you sign up with fiverr. com, you must first call to confirm if there is still vacancy because as i said, we can't take more than 20 at a time, and already people have started joining when i verbally told them of this.

Go to First Bank PLC and pay THE SUM OF N5, 000 to

ACC.  NAME : CALEB MESHAC MAZAWAJE.
ACC. NO. :  50620023588

TEXT YOUR TELLER NO.  TO 08084922122.  ONCE YOUR PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED WE WILL COMMENCE OUR SERVICES TO YOU IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR BUSINESS WILL BE SETUP WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS

YOU CAN PHYSICALLY COME TO OUR OFFICE AT BLOCK C5, SUIT 38, COMMERCE PLAZA, AREA 1, GARKI, ABUJA OR, WHEN YOU REACH AREA THREE JUNCTION CALL 08084922122 AND YOU WILL BE DIRECTED ACCORDINGLY

TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS!

Offline 0luwat70

• Cadet
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.1 Firefox 3.5.1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 09:33:59 AM »
To create a liberty Reserve account go to w w w.  liberty reserve.  c o m

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 09:33:59 AM »

ads