Author Topic: www.accentforex.com  (Read 3731 times)

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 11.0.696.71 Chrome 11.0.696.71
    • View Profile
www.accentforex.com
« on: May 29, 2011, 01:49:33 PM »
Hello.     I'd like to introduce Retail Forex & CFD Broker with No Dealing Desk and STP processing (Futures & Metals available)

- minimal initial deposit $10
- maximum leverage is up to 1:500
- tight spread from 0.    5 pips
- available lot for trading is 0.    01

I will not advertise them, but i'll try to announce all their news, and try to answer all questions about them here.   

all details you can find at www.    accentforex.    com

Post Merge: May 29, 2011, 10:26:03 PM
List of main options of Retail Forex & CFD STP/NDD broker (futures & spot metals available)

•   Initial deposit from $10;
•   Flexible leverage from 1:1 up to 500:1 (8 variants);
•   6 types of accounts (Mini/Micro/PROfit X Swap/Swap-free);
•   Open positions from 1 000 (0.   01 lot);
•   REALLY Tight fixed and dynamic (at choice) spreads (starting from 0.   5 pip);
•   Ability to hedge with no additional margin for locked positions
•   Stop Debt System - Negative account balance protection;
•   Immediately Instant Execution.    No slippage, minimal delay, minimum requotes;
•   STP (Straight through processing) execution for all clients;
•   NDD/NoDD execution for all orders (No Dealing Desk Execution - means No Dealer Intervention);
•   Hedging all positions with volume from 0,1 lot on interbank market;
•   Hedging of all positions to Market Makers;
•   Expert Advisor automatic trading & scalping welcome (trading with trading robots, advisors, experts, EA, etc);
•   Swap-free: trading without swaps (Islamic accounts with no interest) is available for everybody without any restrictions;
•   CFD Short selling possibility on all markets;
•   No any restrictions for clients from different countries (except US customers);
•   More than 60 currency pairs available (including majors, minors, exotic crosses);
•   5 digit currency pairs with fractional pips;
•   Over 140 financial instruments are available (on Forex & Spot Markets, Futures, Stocks) for trading;
•   CFD on Future contracts, Stocks and Metals (gold/silver) – available for “Micro” accounts;
•   No any additional charges or fees on Forex trading (only spread & Swap);
•   Simplified process of account registration (it takes not more 5 min);
•   Multi-currency accounts in the main currencies supported: $ - US dollar, € - EUR Euro;
•   Partial interbank prices are supplied into MetaTrader 4 platform from the main liquidity suppliers on the Forex market directly (execution of trading transactions on the basis of trading quotes of the leading world banks);
•   Live support with qualified stuff, professional attitude and impeccable service 24 hours whole week anywhere you are;
•   Real-time finance analysis & finance news;
•   Fast, Easy and Secure Withdrawal/Deposit (via Bank, credit/debit cards and e-wallets);
•   Trading via Phone is available (Free for PROfit accounts);
•   Broker use high-end equipment and best software to improve service for all clients, each day;
•   Client’s personal area protected by SSL technology;
•   Highly profitable affiliate program IB Accent (with unique advantages & best conditions);
•   A lot of Bonuses, Contests, and Promo are always running.    (for demo & live accounts)

AccentForex.   com - one of the best Forex Broker nowadays


Post Merge: May 31, 2011, 07:20:02 PM
I have good news - all my clients at www. AccentForex. com (who opened live accounts in May) - will receive forex rebates for May trading these days.   If you havn't receive an e-mail from me, pls contact me as soon as possible. 

With kind regards, Iskander Fergusson

Advertisements

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 12:21:18 AM by IskFergusson »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

www.accentforex.com
« on: May 29, 2011, 01:49:33 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free


Offline forexmania

  • Still New
  • Posts: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0.1 Firefox 4.0.1
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 12:20:15 PM »
Live account Promo: ?Get your Land Rover or $ 70,000 in management?

Last Friday was a draw of intermediate prize in amount of $1000.  But main prize ? British off-road or $70 000  in management will be drawn at the end of 2011.  The next draw of intermediate prize will be June, 3 2011


Offline Max_trader

  • Semi Cadet
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.17 Firefox 3.6.17
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »
Quote from: IskFergusson link=topic=121279. msg385641#msg385641 date=1306673373
Hello.      I'd like to introduce Retail Forex & CFD Broker with No Dealing Desk and STP processing (Futures & Metals available)

- minimal initial deposit $10
- maximum leverage is up to 1:500
- tight spread from 0.     5 pips
- available lot for trading is 0.     01

I will not advertise them, but i'll try to announce all their news, and try to answer all questions about them here.     

all details you can find at www.     accentforex.     com

Post Merge: May 29, 2011, 10:26:03 PM
List of main options of Retail Forex & CFD STP/NDD broker (futures & spot metals available)

?   Initial deposit from $10;
?   Flexible leverage from 1:1 up to 500:1 (8 variants);
?   6 types of accounts (Mini/Micro/PROfit X Swap/Swap-free);
?   Open positions from 1 000 (0.    01 lot);
?   REALLY Tight fixed and dynamic (at choice) spreads (starting from 0.    5 pip);
?   Ability to hedge with no additional margin for locked positions
?   Stop Debt System - Negative account balance protection;
?   Immediately Instant Execution.     No slippage, minimal delay, minimum requotes;
?   STP (Straight through processing) execution for all clients;
?   NDD/NoDD execution for all orders (No Dealing Desk Execution - means No Dealer Intervention);
?   Hedging all positions with volume from 0,1 lot on interbank market;
?   Hedging of all positions to Market Makers;
?   Expert Advisor automatic trading & scalping welcome (trading with trading robots, advisors, experts, EA, etc);
?   Swap-free: trading without swaps (Islamic accounts with no interest) is available for everybody without any restrictions;
?   CFD Short selling possibility on all markets;
?   No any restrictions for clients from different countries (except US customers);
?   More than 60 currency pairs available (including majors, minors, exotic crosses);
?   5 digit currency pairs with fractional pips;
?   Over 140 financial instruments are available (on Forex & Spot Markets, Futures, Stocks) for trading;
?   CFD on Future contracts, Stocks and Metals (gold/silver) ? available for ?Micro? accounts;
?   No any additional charges or fees on Forex trading (only spread & Swap);
?   Simplified process of account registration (it takes not more 5 min);
?   Multi-currency accounts in the main currencies supported: $ - US dollar, ? - EUR Euro;
?   Partial interbank prices are supplied into MetaTrader 4 platform from the main liquidity suppliers on the Forex market directly (execution of trading transactions on the basis of trading quotes of the leading world banks);
?   Live support with qualified stuff, professional attitude and impeccable service 24 hours whole week anywhere you are;
?   Real-time finance analysis & finance news;
?   Fast, Easy and Secure Withdrawal/Deposit (via Bank, credit/debit cards and e-wallets);
?   Trading via Phone is available (Free for PROfit accounts);
?   Broker use high-end equipment and best software to improve service for all clients, each day;
?   Client?s personal area protected by SSL technology;
?   Highly profitable affiliate program IB Accent (with unique advantages & best conditions);
?   A lot of Bonuses, Contests, and Promo are always running.     (for demo & live accounts)

AccentForex.    com - one of the best Forex Broker nowadays


Post Merge: May 31, 2011, 07:20:02 PM
I have good news - all my clients at www.  AccentForex.  com (who opened live accounts in May) - will receive forex rebates for May trading these days.    If you havn't receive an e-mail from me, pls contact me as soon as possible.   

With kind regards, Iskander Fergusson
All conditions of this broker are good enough.  But i think there are any restrictions on scalping?

Offline forexmania

  • Still New
  • Posts: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0.1 Firefox 4.0.1
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 07:55:44 AM »
Demo-contest ?Master Scalper? (available again from today)

Competition held from June 06, 2011 to June 26, 2011.

Competition "EA Master Scalper" is divided into three stages for one stage per week:
Stage I: 06. 06. 2011 ? 12. 06. 2011;
Stage II: 13. 06. 2011 ? 19. 06. 2011;
Stage III: 20. 06. 2011 ? 26. 06. 2011.


The prize fund at each stage of the $1500.
First place $800
Second place $500
Third place $200


Take a part in contest, can anyone, registering account.

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 10:01:45 AM »
Quote
All conditions of this broker are good enough.   But i think there are any restrictions on scalping?

There are no any restrictions for Scalping or even for EA trading - you can use any trading strategy with AccentForex. com.

Besides, i have one more good news from AccentForex - Bonus +35% is available now.  So you can get +35% for EACH your deposit at AccentForex.

Offline solo

  • Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,824
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • cool guy
  • OS:
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.1.14287) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.1.14287)
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 10:18:11 AM »
Thanks a lot for the info
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.  for your low-cost bulk sms, visit www.solobizsms.com
www.solobizdata.com

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 09:27:35 AM »
Hi folks,

Well a short review of actual AccentForex promo:

- Forex Islamic swap-free live accounts without interest - are free with no any restrictions or limits

- Fx Bonus +35% (can't be withdrawn) but you can get it for EVERY deposit

- Fx Bonus +25% (can be withdrawn) you can get once for initial deposit

- Fx Live account Promo with prize in amount of $1000 twice per month + British Offroad 2011 model or $70 000 at the end of this year

- Fx Demo contest with $4500 prize fund and 3 winners per week ($1500 per week)



Post Merge: June 13, 2011, 05:03:24 AM
Well, some new announce from AccentForex. com

- at first, some ask me about withdraw limits - well, AccentForex hasn't any limits for withdraw - you can withdraw even $1
- next, this friday will be next draw of intermediate prize funds in amount of $1000 (look for details at AccentForex. com)
- finally, i must remind about two Bonus offers: Bonus+35% for each deposit and Withdrawn Bonus+25% for initial deposit

With best regards.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:03:24 AM by IskFergusson »

Offline forexmania

  • Still New
  • Posts: 3
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0.1 Firefox 4.0.1
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 06:00:35 AM »
Special offer: ?Bonus +35%?
(To EACH Deposit)

AccentForex makes an exclusive, special limited offer for customers ? ?Bonus +35%?.  During the promo, any client can open any live account, accept these rules, and get additional bonus cash in the amount of 35% of each fund deposit (replenish) to client?s live account.
Due to numerous requests of our customers promo "bonus +35%" extension until July 31 inclusive.

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com maximal forex bonus in amount of more then 60%
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 11:35:21 AM »
Well, AccentForex.   com offer to its customers to choose one of two forex bonuses only.    But i just realized algorithm with two bonuses:

- at first you deposit funds and choose withdrawn bonus +25%
- after about month trading - it bonus become yours (pls look at rules)
- you withdraw all your funds (including bonus)
- and then deposit again all of it and ask Bonus +35%

in such way you have about 60-70% of forex bonus - not bad as for me

Post Merge: June 15, 2011, 05:16:16 AM
Well.  .  .   I congratulate all winners of first stage of Forex Demo Contest "EA Master-Scalper" provided by Accentforex.  com
this week results is:

1 Place - account number № 579388, Javier Soler, Spain; - prize in amount of $800
2 Place - account number № 579302, Lachlan Holt, Australia; - prize in amount of $500
3 Place - account number № 579217, Reginaldo Casagrande, Brazil.   - prize in amount of $200

another three winners of second stage will be determined next week, and lastly in two weeks will be last draw of $1500 for the three winners of forex competition

Post Merge: June 16, 2011, 05:18:04 AM
Hello.
Here is list of all promo offers of AccentForex. com

- Deposit Forex Bonus +25% for initial deposit (can be withdraw)
- Free forex deposit Bonus +35% for each deposit
- Live contest with intermediate prize funds in amount of $1000 (twice per month) and main prize in amount of $70000
- Demo contest with three winners per week and total prize fund in amount of $4500 ($1500 were drawn yet)

other excellent options available at www. accentforex. com
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 10:18:04 AM by IskFergusson »

Offline Max_trader

  • Semi Cadet
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 10.0.648.151 Chrome 10.0.648.151
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 10:27:34 AM »
Quote from: IskFergusson link=topic=121279.  msg387240#msg387240 date=1307437305
Quote
All conditions of this broker are good enough.     But i think there are any restrictions on scalping?

There are no any restrictions for Scalping or even for EA trading - you can use any trading strategy with AccentForex.   com.   


Besides, i have one more good news from AccentForex - Bonus +35% is available now.    So you can get +35% for EACH your deposit at AccentForex.   

I wonder if you have negative balance protection?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 10:28:35 AM by Max_trader »

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 04:12:48 AM »
Well.   

Yes, there are negative balance protection - so you never will have any debts there

here is two news:

Results of Live Promo with prize of $1000 and Results of demo contest

Last week were fruitful for winners at AccentForex.  com

This week you can win one of the three prizes - visit AccentForex.  com for details
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:14:56 AM by IskFergusson »

Offline Max_trader

  • Semi Cadet
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 10.0.648.151 Chrome 10.0.648.151
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 08:15:39 AM »
Quote from: IskFergusson link=topic=121279. msg390523#msg390523 date=1308712368
Well.   

Yes, there are negative balance protection - so you never will have any debts there

here is two news:

Results of Live Promo with prize of $1000 and Results of demo contest

Last week were fruitful for winners at AccentForex.   com

This week you can win one of the three prizes - visit AccentForex.   com for details


When will the next demo contest?

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 07:06:30 PM »
Well, i didnt heard about any new contest, but there are a lot of other Forex Promo at www.   accentforex.   com

Post Merge: July 04, 2011, 05:42:18 AM
I happy to announce new Forex Demo Contest "Best Management" - all details you can find at www.  accentforex.  com

Post Merge: July 26, 2011, 02:29:37 AM
Only this week two forex bonuses available - +25% +35% from www. accentforex. com
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:29:37 AM by IskFergusson »

Offline Max_trader

  • Semi Cadet
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.18 Firefox 3.6.18
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 12:03:42 PM »
 I see that bonus promo is almost finished.
  Will it be prolonged?   ???

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 01:03:20 AM »
I hope AccentForex.   com will prolong such popular actions as Forex Bonus + 25%, Forex Bonus + 35%, as well as "Best Management" free forex demo contest.    i will ask about it my manager today.   

Post Merge: August 17, 2011, 02:25:18 AM
Interest per annum for deposit will be available soon from AccentForex. com
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 07:25:18 AM by IskFergusson »

Offline Max_trader

  • Semi Cadet
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.20 Firefox 3.6.20
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 09:55:53 AM »
Quote from: IskFergusson link=topic=121279. msg398212#msg398212 date=1312157000
I hope AccentForex.    com will prolong such popular actions as Forex Bonus + 25%, Forex Bonus + 35%, as well as "Best Management" free forex demo contest.     i will ask about it my manager today.     

Post Merge: August 17, 2011, 02:25:18 AM
Interest per annum for deposit will be available soon from AccentForex.  com
how about last draw of intermediate prizes, i mean $1000?

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 08:20:31 AM »
/ / Augus, 29 2011 / /

On Friday, August 12 rally was held under $ 1,000 shares of "Land Rover or $ 70,000".    The latest quotes received by the terminal were EURUSD - 2; GBPUSD - 4; EURJPY - 1; GBPJPY - 6.    Under the terms of this campaign was won by the nearest 232710.   

AccentForex.   com congratulates the account holder: Nikolaos Costache (232710) from Greece on his victory and wished all the best.   

Post Merge: September 05, 2011, 07:54:27 AM
Starting from 01.  09.  2011, all active AccentForex?s clients receive 8% interest rate on deposit.   Accrual of forex bonus funds is on a monthly basis.   Accrued funds available for withdraw without any restrictions and at any time. 

Post Merge: September 28, 2011, 03:19:44 AM
AccentForex offer new optimized conditions for CFD Trading as well as SPOT Metal trading.  check it at www. accentforex. com
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:19:44 AM by IskFergusson »

Offline Max_trader

  • Semi Cadet
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 7.0 Firefox 7.0
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 06:48:52 PM »
How about rebates? I?d like to get rebate from my trading ? how can I do it?

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 07:00:16 PM »
New Forex offer from AccentForex STP accounts - its available for registration yet, there are spreads from 0.     1 pips, no any requotes, its new super forex offer.      You can find these symbols as EURUSD_STP in your MT4.      Just choose STP while opening a new account by this link hxxp: accentforex.     com/en/openacc.     html.      And all details will be available by this link hxxp: accentforex.     com/en/stp.     html while next 18 hours.     

Post Merge: October 19, 2011, 06:55:59 AM
New Forex Demo Account - "Accent Adroit Trader" - $1000 every second week free fro all!!! visit www.    accentforex.    com for details

Post Merge: October 20, 2011, 02:23:03 PM
Forex No Deposit Bonus $100 - Maximum free forex bonus at market.    Get $100 for free right now.    visit www.   accentforex.   com for details

Post Merge: November 23, 2011, 09:41:15 AM
Hello, I must inform all that no deposit promo is finished, however AccentForex.  com has new very good offer: "Withdrawable forex Bonus + 32%" - you can get extra funds for your anyone deposit that you do while the current Promo.   Details you can find by this link: hxxp: accentforex.  com/en/action-of-the-forex-en/bonus-32.  html

Post Merge: November 24, 2011, 05:54:23 AM
Forex Deposit Bonus as well as Forex Volume Bonus in amount of $1600 - available here www. accentforex. com
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 11:54:23 AM by IskFergusson »

Offline Max_trader

  • Semi Cadet
  • Posts: 8
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 8.0.1 Firefox 8.0.1
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »
I already have an account can i get $320 if i deposit $1000 today?

And Can i withdraw bonus funds?

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 5.0 Firefox 5.0
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2011, 09:01:21 AM »
yes, you can withdraw your forex bonus funds, according to the forex promo rules - read more at www.           accentforex.           com

Post Merge: December 02, 2011, 02:56:49 AM
Broker that allowed EA Scalping with spread from 0.          1 pips!!! Start from $10 - easy open live account/deposit/withdraw + FOREX BONUS Start here hxxp: accentforex.          com/en/

Post Merge: December 04, 2011, 10:39:10 PM
Best Forex Live Account - 0.         1 spread! Open an account and get +$32 or more.         .         .          hxxp: accentforex.         com/en/specifications/stp.         html

Post Merge: December 05, 2011, 09:24:52 PM
Annual interest for Forex Deposit.         $1000 of prize funds, Quick Deposit/Withdraw, Special offer for IB.         Start your Forex here hxxp: accentforex.        com/en/

Post Merge: December 15, 2011, 09:20:48 AM
Forex Promo "Get your Land Rover or $70 000" almost finished, there are results of the draw:

Winner of the $1000 - U.       A.       E citizen - Assad ibn Hallikan.        According to the current terms and conditions prize account became - 240718.        We are waiting for the last one winner of $1000.       

Besides next Friday will be draw British off-road.        We all looking for last great draw! And super prize from AccentForex.       com

Post Merge: December 19, 2011, 05:03:37 AM
Oil Futures & Gold spot trading with attractive conditions are here with Forex bonus +35% http:www.      accentforex.      com

Post Merge: December 20, 2011, 04:27:50 AM
Only three days left for awesome draw of grand prize of the 2011 year - "Land Rover or $70000"


Have a time to register your live account.      at AccentForex.     com



Post Merge: January 04, 2012, 04:03:55 PM
AccentForex congratulated all traders with arrival New 2012 Year and offer one of the most comfortable forex conditions: minimal deposit from $10, minimal lot for trading 0.   01, minimal spread for EURUSD - from 0.   4 pips, leverage is up to 1:500, swap-free islamic friendly accounts and more more pleasant details are here:hxxp: accentforex.   com/

Post Merge: February 23, 2012, 02:57:50 PM
AccentForex.  com remind to all traders - don't forget request Bonus +35% for your next deposit.   Look for details at www.  accentforex.  com



Post Merge: May 15, 2012, 08:53:24 AM
Free forex contest for newbies! hxxp: accentforex. com/en/action-of-the-forex-en/master-scalper-2012. html
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:53:24 AM by IskFergusson »

Offline Anita Taylor

  • Jr. Member
  • Posts: 55
  • Country: au
  • Gender: Female
  • OS:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
    • View Profile
  • Location: Sidney
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 10:23:50 AM »
Hello! Bonus 35% is a very interesting proposition.  Tell me, please, how many times I can receive it?

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 10.0 Firefox 10.0
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012, 07:47:55 AM »
You can receive up to $3500 at www. accentforex. com

Offline Anita Taylor

  • Jr. Member
  • Posts: 55
  • Country: au
  • Gender: Female
  • OS:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 13.0.1 Firefox 13.0.1
    • View Profile
  • Location: Sidney
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012, 09:33:24 AM »
Can I make trading on this bonus money? Does this bonus have margin support?

Offline IskFergusson

  • Cadet
  • Posts: 13
  • Gender: Male
  • OS:
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 10.0 Firefox 10.0
    • View Profile
Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2012, 12:54:17 PM »
There are new website available at www. accentforex. com.  Its more suitable and attractive! You can visit it right now.

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: www.accentforex.com
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2012, 12:54:17 PM »

 

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free