Author Topic: BIS(blackberry internet Supscription) Ping Free on MTN  (Read 3022 times)

Offline unlimitebrowsing

• Jr Poster
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
BIS(blackberry internet Supscription) Ping Free on MTN
« on: May 25, 2011, 03:20:12 PM »
Wooow! do you know that ever since I discovered this secret, I have been Pinging with my Blackberry For free.  I can't imagine myself paying #3,000 for Blackberry Internet Supscription on my Emptyen.  No need hiding this the secret is this Telkom simcard from South Africa that is programmed to browse with MTN for FREE.
 They also have some that work with Blackberry phones, for those that recieved the package from me you could also get this for a token.
If you have not got the Sim card rush and get Yours and stop wasting #3,000 for monthly Subscription, and start Pinging for free 2day.  It would last for 9Month. 

To Order, call Victor on 07035178133 or
visit hxxp: freemtnconnect. . com.
Pls note, I am selling this package for #3,000.  It come with a manual on how to unlock your blackberry free and all-in-one Blackberry tools. 

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

BIS(blackberry internet Supscription) Ping Free on MTN
« on: May 25, 2011, 03:20:12 PM »

Offline Fridaynwodom

• New
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Treding
Re: BIS(blackberry internet Supscription) Ping Free on MTN
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 06:50:21 PM »
Quote from: unlimitebrowsing link=topic=120864.  msg385021#msg385021 date=1306333212
Wooow! do you know that ever since I discovered this secret, I have been Pinging with my Blackberry For free.    I can't imagine myself paying #3,000 for Blackberry Internet Supscription on my Emptyen.    No need hiding this the secret is this Telkom simcard from South Africa that is programmed to browse with MTN for FREE.   
 They also have some that work with Blackberry phones, for those that recieved the package from me you could also get this for a token.   
If you have not got the Sim card rush and get Yours and stop wasting #3,000 for monthly Subscription, and start Pinging for free 2day.    It would last for 9Month.   

To Order, call Victor on 07035178133 or
visit hxxp: freemtnconnect.   .   com.   
Pls note, I am selling this package for #3,000.    It come with a manual on how to unlock your blackberry free and all-in-one Blackberry tools.   

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: BIS(blackberry internet Supscription) Ping Free on MTN
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 06:50:21 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free