Author Topic: The Fate of the "Average" Investor ----FOREX ,MUST READ  (Read 1231 times)

Offline realsbd

• Semi Cadet
    • View Profile
The Fate of the "Average" Investor ----FOREX ,MUST READ
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »
What does it take to trade successfully?especially in this market? Remember, we?re in a secular bear market that could last another 10 years.  The U. S.  as a country is bankrupt and no one seems to realize it because we spend money like crazy.  The 700 billion to bail out the troubled debt is just a drop in the bucket.  It could get much, much worse.  And what happens when the baby boomers really need cash for retirement and there is a net flow out of the stock market? There will be a giant sucking sound coming out of the market!

Ask yourself the following questions:

1.  Do I treat my trading/investing like a business? Have I prepared for it like a business?

2.  Do I have a business plan?a working document to guide my trading business?

3.  Do I make mistakes regularly where a mistake means not following my rules?

4.  Am I following the ten tasks of trading to prevent mistakes?

5.  Do I have a tested system? Do I know how that system will perform in different kinds of markets?

6.  We?re currently in a volatile bear market.  Do I even know what to expect from my system in such a market?

7.  If I don?t, am I still trading it?

8.  Do I have exit points preplanned for every position I currently have in the market?

9.  Have I developed specific objectives for my trading?

10.  Do I understand that I achieve my objectives through position sizingSM? Have I developed a specific position sizingSM algorithm to meet my objectives?

11.  Do I understand the importance of the first ten points?

12.  Do I understand that I create my own investment results through my thinking? Do I accept responsibility for that creation?

13.  Do I regularly work on myself to make sure that I follow the above 12 points?

Circle all of the responses that are true for you.  If you have not circled at least ten of the thirteen, then you are not taking your trading seriously.  Your financial health is in danger. 

Here is what you need to do: don?t accept the notion that you are just an average investor and there is nothing you can do.  You create your own results, and your results right now come from playing a game with no trading.

HOT TIPS
There is a bonanza going on and i will like you to participate in it.  Simply open an account and receive 10usd on every 100pips profit in your account.  Follow this link to register  instaforex. com/index. php?x=DVZ

or copy this link to the address bar
instaforex. com/index. php?x=DVZ

BROKER: INSTAFOREX
ACCOUNT TYPE: MICRO AND STANDARD ACCOUNT
LEVERAGE: MAX OF 1:500
MIN LOT VALUE: $0. 01
MIN DEPOSIT: $1
DEPOSIT: WIRE TT, CREDIT CARD, E-CURRENCY

Please note that your promotional code is DVZ provide this code while opening your account to benefit from this offer.  If you follow the link above you dont need to enter the code again

Advertisements

ease way to bank $100 daily in your Alertpay hxxp: bit. ly/realcashon
$50 daily right on your screen for grab
hxxp: bit. ly/KDdzAo

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

The Fate of the "Average" Investor ----FOREX ,MUST READ
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads