Author Topic: Trading stocks online  (Read 1212 times)

Offline sirt1780

• New
    • View Profile
Trading stocks online
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:05:31 AM »
 when i first heard of day trading U S penny stocks, i was totally lost. There was so much vocabulary,so many things to remember,i didn't know where to start. i didn't know how everything fit together. This write up will give u an insight of what day trading penny stocks is and you could make a ton of money in nigeria. You know what. . . . . . . . . people do.
The next question is HOW CAN SOMEONE DO IT?
First and foremost lets get down some key terms first.

Day trading simply refers to buying and selling shares of a stock on the same day.

Penny stocks are stocks that trade on the OTC;BB(over teh counter bulletin Board)and pinks sheet(think of the OTC;BB and pinksheets as the nasdaq and New york exchange of penny stocks)Their typical price /share is around $0. 0001-$5. 00

Due delligence (often referred to as dd)-refers to the research that is necessary before deciding to buy a stock. it is extremly important.

Markets makers-institutions that regulate the stocks on the OTC;BB and pinksheets.

Bid-the price at which market makers are willing to buy your shares. In others words,the price you can sell your shares.

Ask-the price at which market makers are willing to sell you sahres. In other words,the price you can buy share.

Profit percentage gain-The maximum percentage level at which you want to take your profits. For example,if your profit percentage gain is 20%,then you will always take profits when the stocks rises by 20%.

Stop Loss -The maximum percentage level at which you will take a loss . For example,if your stop loss percentage is 15% and a stock you invested in falls by 15%, you will always sell your shares and take the 15% loss to preserve your capital.   Now that we got some basic vocabulary out of the way,lets find out what day trading penny stocks is reall all about. Day trading penny stocks as i have already said is simply buying and selling of a penny stock on the same day.
Now,why in the world would you want to do that?
Because that is how you can REAP THE MOST PROFIT IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME.
Here is an example.
penny stocks abc is trading at $0. 05cents/share That means each share is worth 5cents
you buy 10,000 shares of ABC. That means you spent $500(0,05*10,000)
penny stocks ABC rises to $0. 08cents/share
That $500 you invested in has turned to $800(you sold 10,000 shares at the price of $0. 08 so $0. 08*10,000=$800)$500-----$800 IN ONE DAY. That's a 60%gain. you will not see 60% gains in ONE DAYwith stocks trading at Nasdaq or NYSE. only penny stocks display this kind of rapid growth.  With day trading penny stocks you can get 10%a day Historically speaking,long term investing in the stock market yields an average of 10%a Year We've al seen the example of commanding 10% a year and becoming a millionaire in 60years . What would happen if you compounded 10% A DAY?would it take long?You don't need a math degree to figure that one out. The result are Jaw dropping Has shown  below withsome of the trades in the month of August and September this yearEXMT 46% 09=15=08 A DAY
HKBV 300% 09=04=08 TO 09=05=08 TWO DAYS
TGIC 19% 09=05=08 A DAY
NILR 20% 08=14=08 A DAY
IMDS 52% A DAY
BDGW 29% 08=11=08
So here is day trading penny stocks in a nutshell.
(1) Open a Domiccillary account with a Bank
(2) Open an online Brokage account
(3) Do research (dd) and come up with a list of stocks that you would consider day trading for that day.
(4) Gauging how the market reacts,pick one stock accordingly.
(5) Enter a LIMIT ALL OR NONE buy order through your online Broker
(6) Buy the shares
(7) Sell the shares when you reach your profit percentage gain
(8) Repeat steps 1-6 daily
Here is what you need to get started
(1) A reliable and fast computer.
(2) Fast internet connection
(3) Powerful trading software with real time data
(4) In-depth knowledge of a realible trading online stocks Manual
(5) paper trading experience(Demo trading)
For more enquires send an E-mail to stocks@njbizworld. com or call 08079943995

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Trading stocks online
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:05:31 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
    • View Profile
Re: Trading stocks online
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 02:19:57 PM »
U ar welcome
CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORKYou Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BAN

Offline myinvestorsplace

• New
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »
Research.  Research.  Research! My TV stays on CNBC or Bloomberg 90%+ of the time.  I have learned that a stock the experts call a buy one day can be a sell the next day.  Research is easy on the internet.  Whatever web browser you use has a finance tab with a stock quotes key.

MyInvestorsPlace - trading, value, investing, forex, stock, market, technical, analysis, systems

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free