Poll

WEALTH

MONEY
0 (0%)
RICH
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: THIS MONEY MAKING METHOD IS TOO GOOD  (Read 714 times)

Offline kefeor

• Jr Poster
    • View Profile
THIS MONEY MAKING METHOD IS TOO GOOD
« on: October 04, 2008, 08:39:50 PM »
Finally, I was able to arrive at a great method that works, from which only you can actualy determine how much you can make.  Usually, I log into my computer, at least onces a day to see how much money I made.  The interesting part is, someone else does the processing, gives me a complete record of the every kobo I receive and even pays me interest for the privilege of doing so.  This super arrangement happens without phone calls, headaches, hassles, etc.

Once you have learnt the basis of what I do, you can build your income to any size you desire.  Just do more of the same.  It will be impossible to stop the Money from pouring in.

In the past few weeks I have been making good Money with this programme.  I am thrilled to say that by following my simple ebook of generating Cash, I will personally guide you to make at least N5,000. 00 daily, except on Sundays with your once investment of N3,000. 00.

If this sounds too good to be true, believe me, I felt the same way at first.  I later felt guilty about raking in massive Cash daily.

I will teach you:?
How to monitor your income for each day when you open your E-mail or through payment alert from your bank. ?
How to use your handsets to increase your daily income. ?
How to automate the daily pay, all in Nigerian money. (Naira).
What Information to sell,
Where to get the Information that sells,
How to package the Information,
Where to advertise,
How to write a Killer advert,
Marketing strategies that will Skyrocket your sales,
How to be successfull in a competitve market.

This is not MLM, if after 7 days you do not make over the amount described, simply ask for refund.

Payment Details:
Price N4,000. 00. (Independent Day Promotion Price: N2,700. 00)
GUARANTY TRUST BANK,
Account Name:ORIENRU KEFE;
Account No:5029747361590

After payment, text/mail: Your Name, Teller No, E-mail and Amount paid to 08052725367, 08037457929.  E-mail: kfxd38@yahoo. com.
You will get the ebook the same day after payment confirmation.

Note: This price will double after a short period.

You can be rich before 31st December, 2008.  Act Now.

7 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

www.  ewealth247. blogspot. com

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

THIS MONEY MAKING METHOD IS TOO GOOD
« on: October 04, 2008, 08:39:50 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free