Author Topic: Men Like Meat  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • Honorable
    • View Profile
Men Like Meat
« on: March 20, 2008, 08:00:38 AM »
It may not come as a bolt out of the blue, but one of the largest studies yet has proven that men and women really do eat differently.

Researchers who questioned more than 14,000 American adults confirmed all the stereotypes: men are far more likely to chomp their way through a plate of meat while women pick at vegetables.

While duck, veal and ham featured prominently on the male menu, their female counterparts opted for carrots and tomatoes.

There were however a few surprises.

Would you have guessed that Brussels sprouts and asparagus were more popular among men?

Salad, please

While this research focused exclusively on Americans, several smaller studies from around the world have found the differences hold true across cultural boundaries and also down the generations - with boys and girls as young as five displaying different tastes.

Advertisements

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:23:20 AM by Prince »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Men Like Meat
« on: March 20, 2008, 08:00:38 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline lady

• I love to love!!
    • View Profile
Re: Men Like Meat
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:45:40 AM »
well of cours men eat more meat.
I think its instinkt that is still in them.
After all long long long ago men did all the hunting and needed strength so they got more meat to eat then the women.
Even here in germany in the war times the wifes always gave the man the meat out of the soup and the wife and kids got the fluid unless the father did not eat all the meat then they could have some too.
the father had to go to work very hard so he needed it.
i even always make sure my man gets most of the meat and if there is just a little i always tell him that he should eat it because he is the man and need his strength.
Don't fool stay cool!

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: Men Like Meat
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:45:40 AM »

ads