Author Topic: HOW TO START UP A WITH FOREX TRADING  (Read 1497 times)

Offline kok

• Semi Cadet
    • View Profile
HOW TO START UP A WITH FOREX TRADING
« on: September 27, 2008, 01:49:23 PM »
Hi All,
    I want to be using this medium to educate some of us that are still thinking of how to start a career or make in life, first of all,let's look at a system called compound interest. FOREX as i know is the only investment vehicle that guarantee a regular and fix income amongst other investment vehicles around the globe.
  Today,forex is known as the world largest financial market compare bonds,options,futures,stocks,commodity and many more but many people don't know how to rake out money from this large financial market.
  Back to our topic,before you go into forex trading,certain factors must be in your arsenal such as why do i want to trade forex, ?what kind of trader do i want to be, ?how much do i want to be making daily, ? what kind of system do i need to trade forex,? and some other factors. Now,with this factors in place and practice by you as a trader the sky will be your starting point. If a beginner in forex trading has a target of $20 daily, and he is not greedy and sticks with it at the end of the month, that will give him/her $600 plus his account balance,now if he compounds this in less than 12 months his capital will be more than a million naira which is more than possible in the forex market but it depends on your experience and strategy because his capital and return on investment will be increasing on monthly basis and this will gives the trader more guts to invest more money and a career has started .
   WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT POST
 FOR MORE INFO,SEND AN EMAIL TO
FREEFOREXMONEY@GMAIL. COM OR
 VISIT WWW. FREEFXMONEY. BLOGSPOT. COM

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

HOW TO START UP A WITH FOREX TRADING
« on: September 27, 2008, 01:49:23 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads