Author Topic: HYIP Scams - Don't Buy Into The HYIP  (Read 7340 times)

Offline babtunde okelola

• INFORMATION!!! LEVERAGING YOUR WAY TO GREATNESS
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 2.0.0.1 Firefox 2.0.0.1
    • View Profile
HYIP Scams - Don't Buy Into The HYIP
« on: January 05, 2011, 03:35:28 PM »
HYIPs are not good investments. They are scams.

High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs) are good examples of a classic get rich quick scheme / scam. HYIPs are a type of Ponzi scheme, which is basically a scam where new investors, or members, are paid off with previous investors money. A good
Ponzi scheme can keep the scam going for a while as new money is always pouring in, but eventually it collaspes because these systems are unsustainable.

Like any good Ponzi Scheme, HYIPs can catch fire quickly. Say investor One invests $2000 and a week later is given the promised 20% return of $200. Impressed, the investor not only adds more of his/her own money, but they tell some friends about it. It's easy to see how money can be accumulated in a short time, and how at the start some money will be paid out, but eventually the well dries up and investors are left with nothing.

It should more evident now than ever in these turbulant economic times that any sort of investment program guaranteeing double digit returns is rotten. If so many on Wallstreet and other esteemed investors are struggling to just stay above even, how can these HYIP programs not only guarantee a positive return, but an impressive positive return?

HYIP Websites

There are literally thousands of HYIP websites. I'm guessing they are constantly shutting down, moving, or popping up under new names. Plus, I suspect, a handful of individuals are responsible for numerous (if not hundreds) of websites or "fronts".

Here's a stanard HYIP website:
http://www.stoic-capital.com/

I just came across that one, but it has many common elements found in a HYIP website. They try hard to legitimize themselves by throwing around a lot of financial jargon. While it may sound impressive to a vulnerable person, it is ultimately useless and totally irrelevant. Here's a sentence taken from our friends at "Stoic Capital."

"Stoic understands that the fundamental basis for superlative secular returns is a primary understanding of "primary trends" in various markets."

See what I'm saying? This company tries really hard by even releasing an Annual Financial Report like all publicly traded companies do. It looked like garbage to me.

HYIP Reviews and Ranking Sites

HYIP review sites take the scam one step further. They represent themselves as objective third parties providing customers reviews or personal experiences for various HYIPs. So, a person interested but wary of HYIPs stumbles onto one of these review sites and sees that while many of the HYIP sites are indeed scams, a handful are legitimate. These HYIP review sites, in my opinion, exist solely to aid in the taking of people's money.

It's true, similar marketing techniques are used in many different industries, but there's a key difference. Take my site, ScamReview as an example. Yes, I do make money from advertisers. The difference isn't even that I try and provide honest reviews based on my personal experiences (which I do). No, the difference is, I'm not duping you into a flat out investment scam where you could really get into financial trouble. That's what these sites are doing and it's dangerous stuff.

The amount of effort that goes into fooling people still surprises me, and I've been in the game for a while! Some examples of these HYIP Review sites are:

http://www.hyiprogram.com/
http://www.hyipinvestment.com/
http://www.hyip.com/
http://www.hothyips.com/
http://www.hyipranks.com/

The Final Say On HYIP Programs

HYIP's are fraudulant. Please, avoid them completely. If everybody did, these scammers would be out of jobs

Rather get better updated,come and toll the path of the experts such as  (Suzanne, Cynthia, and Jeffery)

They are waiting to gladly train,nurture and teach you till you are able to stay on your own,with your business well established
www.myaffiliatepowersite.com/ref.cgi/7686/

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

HYIP Scams - Don't Buy Into The HYIP
« on: January 05, 2011, 03:35:28 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline Hon. Psalm

• The more people you help, the greater you become!
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Statistical Consultant
Re: HYIP Scams - Don't Buy Into The HYIP
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 07:59:16 PM »
The word HYIP caught my attention.  2010 was a bad year financially because of HYIPs, geniusfund,verifield, and so on that I was into but thank God for HIS faithfulnes.  Thank you for this information, although I am no more into it but this will educate this forum users.
I am ATOYEBI Samuel (Hon.   Psalm)
Statistical Consultant &Project Manger at DSK Statistical Consult Ltd

Offline maximumbrainpower

• Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 07:51:09 PM »
The PYRAMID SCHEME is an old trick.   It depends on the shallowness of mind of those involved. 

I have no sympathy for those at the bottom, because what happns to them is only WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO to those beneath them. 

Only.  .  .   They couldn't get anybody. 

This thing nearly destroyed ALBANIA, just after its liberation from CCOMMUNISM.   It was BIG News at the time. 

It is IMMORAL, because it is THEFT.   

Offline willsonkumar

• New
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 27.0.1453.116 Chrome 27.0.1453.116
    • View Profile
  • Profession: marketing
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 02:21:41 PM »
If you read almost any HYIP review, you?ll see warnings about scams.  HYIP, which stands for high yield investment program, promises to make you a 45 percent return or even more on your investment per month.  And what makes the problem even worse is the fact that they tell you almost nothing about how they will earn you money.

Of course if it sounds too good to be true, unfortunately it is, and such is the case with most HYIP programs.

- See more at: hxxp: www. businessideasoasis. com/hyip-review. html#sthash. APcSDmmV. dpuf

Offline rata_for

• Jr Cadet
  • Mac OS X 10.13.6 Mac OS X 10.13.6
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 74.0.3729.169 Chrome 74.0.3729.169
    • View Profile
  • Profession: investor
Re: HYIP Scams - Don\'t Buy Into The HYIP
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 07:49:33 AM »
I invested in WEENZEE and it is really good.   paying as usual and im making more money as income.   you can also join the WEENZEE family

Post Merge: June 20, 2019, 05:09:19 PM
Have you heard of Weenzee?? You can invest and make more money.  Check the website and if you have any problem, the support team will help

WEENZEE is the best
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:09:19 PM by rata_for »

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Re: HYIP Scams - Don\'t Buy Into The HYIP
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 07:49:33 AM »

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free