Author Topic: MINISTER DECRIES NON-IMPLEMENTATION OF TRANSPORT POLICY  (Read 655 times)

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.13 Firefox 3.6.13
    • View Profile
MINISTER DECRIES NON-IMPLEMENTATION OF TRANSPORT POLICY
« on: December 10, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »
Minister decries non-implementation of transport policy
By Our Correspondent     
Friday, 10 Dec 2010     

The Minister of Transportation, Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman, on Thursday, complained that a decade after a transport policy was formulated to boost the economy, nothing had been done to implement it.

Suleiman, who said this while addressing a meeting of the 10th National Congress of Transport in Minna, Niger State, noted that without implementing the document, it would be difficult for all levels of government to realise the Millennium Development Goals.

He explained that the policy was also aimed at aiding developmental programmes in all the sectors of the economy, adding that the policy was a yardstick for the country to attain Vision 2020.

?To effectively participate in and derive the benefits of Vision 2020, all levels of government and the private sector must, in a coordinate manner, invest in the provision of the transport facilities that will support the vision,? he said.

He advised all tiers of government to domesticate the policy as soon as the final report is released.

Advertisements

CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORKYou Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BAN

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

MINISTER DECRIES NON-IMPLEMENTATION OF TRANSPORT POLICY
« on: December 10, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline furtune

• Honorable
  • It is good to be good!
  • Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.13 Firefox 3.6.13
    • View Profile
Re: MINISTER DECRIES NON-IMPLEMENTATION OF TRANSPORT POLICY
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 07:30:12 PM »
That is right.

Advertisements

CLICK HERE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON NBF SOCIAL NETWORKYou Need to Make 50 Posts For Your Links To Appear In your Signature
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPAM TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNT. START BY WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS AND HELPING OTHERS. SPAMMING WILL ONLY GET YOU BAN

Offline fancybynature4ever@yahoo.

• Global Moderator
  • Leader
  • Your greatness isn't what you have today but what you create out of today...
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
  • Profession: ALUMINIUM FIBERICATOR AND DISTRIBUTOR SUCH AS ROOFINGS , WINDOWS AND DOORS call +2348037391565 or +2348057590539
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 08:28:57 PM »
Hmmm.:)
I am what i am because THE GRACE OF "AM I ONLY I AM"

Offline 2muchmoney

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.3 Firefox 3.6.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 01:54:32 PM »
Guys this is the latest and the bomb, I just discovered a genuine site that I make cool N10,000- N14,000 legitimately in a day into my bank account you can make 1 million naira before christmas or even more depending how much time I commit, now as I speak I have up to N158,000 I have made so far in just 2 weeks and I am so happy. i invested a token and all I do is process e-mails and make some adverts and I get paid. A friend just introduced me to it recently and he had already made much money from the site too. Just visit www.myquicksmartprogram.blogspot.com  and you will get all the info you need there?  This Is 4 Real
remember to make your testimony's to others when you see its works

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 01:54:32 PM »

ads