Author Topic: Grab This New Paypal Secret On Paypal Acoounts  (Read 840 times)

Offline 8klapi

• C.e.o of Gurus Marketing Services
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.3 Firefox 3.0.3
    • View Profile
Grab This New Paypal Secret On Paypal Acoounts
« on: December 08, 2010, 11:37:10 AM »
Hello %firstname%

This morning am writing to inform you that the All New Paypal Guide offer of N1,500 will be ending tommorrow been 9th of december 2010.

After 9th of December the price will be raised to N3,000.  I want to also answer some questions that many people who called me wants to know about this new method of opening and verifying paypal accounts.

1.  This way of opening paypal account does not include use of proxy ip, because paypal dectects the use of Proxy Ip, and thats what makes Paypal block the accounts opened through Proxy Ip's.

2.  You dont need a Virtual Credit Card To Verify Your Paypal Account, You use a physical Visa Card direct from USA with which you can also use to withdraw paypal funds right in your country.  This Visa card is Not Payoneer Card.

3.  You will use your own Virtual USA address And phone number, which you will get for $5 from the organization you will learn from the All New Paypal Guide.  This virtual address is not from graphcard. com or usa2me. com or myus. com.

The 3 points i mentioned above will give you the insight why i call thisGuide, The All New Paypal Opening Guide.

You will see the reasons why your previous accounts were blocked and why it will never be blocked again when you apply the steps in this All New Paypal Opening Guide.

To order for this Guide, Pay N1,500 before the 9th of December 2010, After the 9th of December 2010 you are to pay N3,000 into any of the accounts below.

Account Name: Ohazuruike Godswill N.

Account Number: 521-246-391-1590

Or

Bank - Fidelity Bank Plc

Account Name: Ohazuruike Godswill N.

Account Number: 1006-0101-0046-020

After payment visit hxxp: myrealjobs. com/notify. htm and fill the form to alert me of your payment, or Text, Depositor's Name, teller Number, Email Address to 07032912565

If you have questions feel free to call 07032912565

Regards

Godswill Ohazuruike

Join Us At hxxp: GurusHotForum. com For Free.

Advertisements

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

Grab This New Paypal Secret On Paypal Acoounts
« on: December 08, 2010, 11:37:10 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free