Author Topic: FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET  (Read 49117 times)

Offline Teebla

• In God my confidence is reposed!
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.10 Firefox 3.0.10
    • View Profile
Re: FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 11:20:02 AM »
 This $1,000 is too much.  Cant I start with little money?

Advertisements

www.  decorativeceiling.  blogspot.  com

Nigerian Best Forum . NBF

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 11:20:02 AM »

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free

Offline donlucky

• Jr Poster
  • Contact me today for your Forex & Stock Seminar
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.3 Firefox 3.5.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 07:05:43 AM »
With the experience in Forex trading comes a rather disappointing realization that Forex is difficult.  You have read the basics, you have learned the indicators and charts, and you even found the right broker and opened a demo account.  You’ve got the tools, the tricks and a “winning” strategy.  If everything is in order, how come you are still not on the way to Forex riches? Where are the promised piles of money?!

The advice you hear the most from other Forex traders is to develop your own trading strategy.  Plan it well and trade according to it.  Be disciplined and follow the trading plan religiously.  You spend months polishing up your strategy in hopes that now you have cracked the code of Forex market.

The truth is, Forex market is dynamic and elastic.  Forex market does not follow anyone’s rules and guidelines, especially not your detailed and strict trading plan.  In order to be successful, you have to become dynamic and elastic yourself.  In other words, instead of trying to mechanize it, you have to FEEL it.

Think about it.  If automated mathematical expert advisor (EA) was a perfect solution, there wouldn’t be a need for human traders at all.  EAs do not react right to news and sudden market moves.  If you rely on EAs, an unexpected turn in price can wipe your account clean within seconds.  I guess, no matter how advanced the technology is, there is no substitute to human touch, even in Forex.

When you trade manually, you follow the basic principles and, at the same time, you are aware of the news and the possible market swings.  The instincts play an important part in trading.  You trade your plan when it feels right.

With years of experience in the Forex market, we discovered that FX trading is a very high yield business which as we know, any business as this that comes with high returns also attracts higher risk.  In Nigeria, Africa and the world at large, many immature institutional and individual traders fail in this business due to the improper strategy and skill they apply.

Fx traders have been failing due to the fact that they have dumped the basic fundamental of the market and it’s base on this, we have derived a novel strategy that is guarantied of returning minimum of 400pips when ever a buy/sell signal is generated buy this trading system.  Don’t get me wrong, this is not a robot; this system is derived using human instinct, true fundamentals and perfect technical indicators.

With our years of experience in the Fx market, we have discovered that this system have reliably outperform all other noisy systems and strategies ever derived for trading Fx.

Hence, we have resolved to letting you have a true profitable taste of the Forex market using our one month FREE buy/sell signal generated using our novel system, as you sit back and watch your account balance grow week after week.  After This, comes our paid subscription.

The FREE buy/sell alert will be kick-started on the 1st of November for all interested persons.

All those interested in our FREE buy/sell alert should send their email address to pectfxalert@gmail. com with the subject: “Am Interested In Buy/Sell Forex Alert”

www.   bizstuffs.   com,www.   5050epay.   com ,www.   pectonline.   com , hxxp: bizstuffsmoney. blogspot. com

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Java Platform Micro Edition Java Platform Micro Edition
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 9.5.Turbo) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 9.5.Turbo)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 10:49:43 PM »
thanks
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.  for your low-cost bulk sms, visit  http://www.solobizsms.com

Offline donlucky

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.3 Firefox 3.5.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 09:18:41 PM »
www.   bizstuffs.   com,www.   5050epay.   com ,www.   pectonline.   com , hxxp: bizstuffsmoney. blogspot. com

naija

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 04:07:28 AM »
thanks i was a little bit having some problem with foreign exchange

Offline forexpert

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.8 Firefox 3.0.8
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 08:36:06 PM »
There is a lot involved with Forex than just getting a good trainer or attending an expensive seminar.  You may not even need to spend much if you know the right source of information.  visit hxxp: greatestforexsystems. awardspace. biz/ and you will understand.
forexpert

Offline DelleYork

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.5 Firefox 3.5.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »
First of all.  .  .   thanks for the post.   very informative.  .  .  .  .  .   and way long.  .  .   haha. 

I kinda agree with kawasaki in the sense that forex trading really is risky business, but its the price we pay for having our money work for us, instead of working for our money.   However, there are techniques used to minimise the risk and increase the profit.  

If you ask any professional gambler if 5-card draw is a game of luck he'll say "it's a lot of luck, but more so skill.  .  .  " thats what comes to mind when i think of online forex trading.  It can be risky, but at the same time, if you know the game, know the techniques, and know the market.  .  .   you can find yourself winning exponentially more times than losing. 

If you want more information check out our website at hxxp: www. tradeviewforex. com

Offline xenal

• Still New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0.14 Firefox 3.0.14
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »
DO YOU NEED LOAN TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT
DO YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS IDEA
WE PARTNERSHIP ON ANY PROJECT THAT GIVE RETURNS
WE PROVIDE INTEREST FREE LOAN

FOR ENQUIRY
kunleojo22@yahoo. com

Offline karlie

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »

forexing is pretty interesting and exciting.  I appreciate all the contributions.  I started trading fx in 2007 and uptill 2day am still improving and learning.  But then because of the ups and downs in forexing some people claim they almost had a heart attack.  well i know how i run things thats why i capitalize on other viable and tested investment opportunities.  Firstly let me recommend this site to those who r intrested in trading competition from where they can earn free money.  its, surefiretradingchallenge. com/dec09-its different from what u seen.  Now like i said i capitalize on other opportunities thats the secret of intelligent ivestment, Check this out
Have you yet heard of the newest financial revolotion around. How some quick and smart folks have been turning just  N2,000 into N300,000 in few weeks and that same N2,000 to N1m in 60days with a pretty simple and innovative technique.  Hmmm. .  trust me I was hell skeptical initially, but thought, what do I have to lose anyway.  Now am simply seeing like magic a sweet change in my finances coutesy this Programme that I almost discarded.  Well, I would simply be happy to have you experience the same.  Simply email karlerfolg@yahoo. com for the juicy details.  Value information it maybe the key to your next and higher money level.

Offline PASCALO

• Cadet
  • u can only be urself & nobody else
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 09:46:34 AM »
nice work, prince

Offline investfx

• Forex Trader, Author & Creator of RenkoTrade.net
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 10:50:03 PM »
Quote from: donlucky link=topic=8264.  msg235338#msg235338 date=1256364343
With the experience in Forex trading comes a rather disappointing realization that Forex is difficult.    You have read the basics, you have learned the indicators and charts, and you even found the right broker and opened a demo account.    You’ve got the tools, the tricks and a “winning” strategy.    If everything is in order, how come you are still not on the way to Forex riches? Where are the promised piles of money?!

Good analysis there donlucky, you are not far from the bitter truth at all. 

Forex is Simple but NOT EASY (big difference b/w simple and easy) as humans we tend to complicate things a

lot. 

All I can add is that the Ultimate Forex Formular is this:

A Simple Robust Forex Trading System + Rigid Discipline = Forex Success

I rest my case. 
hxxp: www.  adswebb.  com/
Nigeria Free Classified Ads Online

hxxp: www.  renkotrade.  net/

But Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall added on to you - Mat 6:33

Offline GainVortex

• New
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.5 Firefox 3.5.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2009, 01:36:49 AM »
How to success on the forex trading market?
please see it hxxp: www. gainvortex. com/services. php

Offline solo

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
  • cool guy
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.2.13337)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »
nice piece
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.  for your low-cost bulk sms, visit  http://www.solobizsms.com

Offline lender

• success is not by accident but by choice
  • Windows 2000 Windows 2000
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Publisher
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2010, 05:21:56 AM »
we don't have any forex broker in nigeria because  there is no facility.  How do you run a successful forex broking firm where their is no regular supply of electricity couple with poor internet facility from our ISP
Download over 100 resale right ebooks and software at www. pickitems.com/ebooks.htm

Offline enivid

• New
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.7 Firefox 3.5.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2010, 01:12:15 PM »
A good site about Forex trading and how to start in it is www.  forexnigeria.  org.  It lists all the required basic information, has an extensive FAQ, warns about possible scams and gives out free books about Forex trading.

Offline nonnybgood

• Semi Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2010, 04:49:39 AM »
Check my free trading system here

www. thebreakoutbaron. tk

Offline FOREXMARTS

• New Comer
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 4.0.203.2 Chrome 4.0.203.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 07:30:28 AM »
  Hello friends.
  I have been trading forex for a very long time now and I am also a 100% technical trader who always believed technical trading was the best after price action.

Now if u are as experienced as I am in this business then you would have noticed the following challenges trading with indicators.

1.  most of them lag behind
2.  exiting problems.
3  and finally every forex trader's nightmare; an indicator repaint.  one minute it   says buy and once you are in it tells you sell and market goes against you.
4.  so far I have been opportuned to work and try out not less than 3,000 forex indicators.  Yes and I mean not les than 3,000 forex indicators. 

Why bother about indicators when there are robots? you might ask.   I will share a link later for you to see  how those so called best robots did bad with  serious loss in live trading.  Myself i was shocked and anyway i have never liked the idea of leaving my trade to a robot confined to some rules and thats why i work with indicators.

Let me introduce an indicator that leads by a bar.  If you don't understand me, i mean an indicator that gives you a serious strong buy and sell a bar before the event starts.  Puts you in the market before the event starts unlike those indicators that give signals after the event is halfway to the end or ending.

INTRDUCIIIIIIINGGGG "SHEGE JAGUAR" TRADING STRATEGY
MERITS
Gives early entry signal and early exit signal so the indicator babysits you by telling you when to buy and to sell.
Does not repaint(buy is buy and sell is sell no matter what happens)
Maximum profit.
Sound alert so you don't have to stare at your screen for hours waiting for a signal.  do other things and when theres a signal it will make a sound and you go to check what it tells you.

DEMERITS:
I know you have seen many seen many systems on the internet that tells you blah blah blah stuffs like this is the best blah blah blah only for you to purchase and be disappointed.  Now the only Demerit of this indicator is the fact that it tempts the user.
How? let me explain. 

It gives two types of alerts, strong and mini(strong buy, mini buy, strong sell, mini sell).  Now the strong signal never fails but the mini signal fails 1 out of every 5, so its still good.  I personally trade the strong signals only because they are 100% percent correct and i mean 100% percent correct.  I dont trade the mini signals but they are tempting too and thats where you know whether you have  separated you emotions from you forex trading.

I go about my daily business like a dog patiently to catch the strong signal.

LETS NOT TALK TOO MUCH.  Sorry this system is not for everybody.  I am making my money using it.  I remember the stress i went through searching for an indicator that does not repaint and gives early entry and exit signals but no avail.  Now only those who take the risk will see the light. 

Well finally this is a personal system i created and you have to come out from all the forex stress.  But you must summon courage and make this final move to buy this system.  one thing i can promise you is that once you buy it you will make back you money in less than two weeks. 

HOW MUCH IS THIS SYSTEM?
for now its only $1000 (N150,000) for the first 20 people and after that I might not sell it again.

INTRDUCIIIIIIINGGGG "SHEGE JAGUAR KAWAI" TRADING STRATEGY
This is another trading strategy for 9 to 5 workers who will have to go to work daily using a daily time frame. 

Just check the perfect alignment when a new day starts and if you have that alignment then your, simply place a trade in that direction with a stoploss of 89pips and ha ha ha ha ha it will never hit you stop loss and just go about your daily business and check its progress at the end of the day.  If you have a good account you can get three or four alignments in a day from different pairs and most times u end each with not less than 300pips on a pair.  Do your maths and see what the power of leverage can do with 900 pips from three pairs pairs. $1000(N150,000).

WHY ARE THEY EXPENSIVE?
Like i said.  Its not for everybody because you get your money back from trading its signals in less than a month.  I believe i don't need to entice you with bonus offers like buy now and get another secret trading system blah blah blah.  If am confident enough it works i wont have to beg you with mouth wetting bonuses because you will make serious profits with this trading system only. 

"JUST MAKE THIS LAST MOVE AND YOU WILL CONFESS THAT NOT EVERY NIGERIAN IS A SCAM" or continue trading the way you are trading right now, losing winning losing winning.

One more thing!! am an internet geek/freak so am virtually online 90% of everyday so you want more information contact me through the following:

+234 806 758 1932
edforexmart@yahoo. com

Then I will answer any pending question

NOTE: I told you I have not less than three thousand indicators, 46 robots and 88 trading systems but i sell only this ones for now because i can bet my life on them.  Only 5% of forex traders make profit and 95% lose their money so that we make profit so you choose where you want to belong

screenshots coming soon

Thanks for your time
DEEDEE ENESHAH
Forex Breakthrough inc

Offline Holyguy

• A True Friend Is Someone Who Sees the Pain in Your Eyes While Everyone Else Believes the Smile on Your Face
  • Browser:
  • Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.4.Vista) Opera 9.80 (Opera Mini 4.4.Vista)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2010, 07:58:17 AM »
Forex or forest. Which one.
With the right people in business/study group great result comes easily.

Offline stiano

• Jr Poster
  • success breeds success
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2010, 07:34:52 PM »
nice talk, but need to see proof

Offline donlucky

• Jr Poster
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5.7 Firefox 3.5.7
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »
!!INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN 2010!!

Make 50% return on your in 6months-guaranteed!

We at the Pect Community Africa (the renowned global stock/Forex access provider and trading community) in our pursuit to making 1million millionaires in the next five years,
Invites every valid/paid and new members of our community to join our Private Funds this New Year!
The investment package is as follows:

Silver Invest = N38, 750 only (Equivalent of $250)

Gold Invest = N77, 500 only (Equivalent of $500)

Platinum Invest = N155, 000 only (Equivalent of $1000)

Note: You are required to pick a maximum of two (2) slots on any of the above packages.
Offer open to our Community members only

HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Interested members of the public should pay a non-refundable annual membership fee of sixteen thousand naira (N16, 000) plus investment capital (maximum of two slots) to our corporate account below.
Every interested existing paid member must contact our office below for membership verification before making payment.

Other Membership Benefit:
-   Entry into our periodic conferences around the country.
-   Periodical stocks and Forex trading recommendations and alerts
-   Opportunity to earn a FREE brand new laptop
-   Access to international stock and equity trading platforms.
-   Get a FREE Computer Appreciation Course in any of our centers.
-   Opportunities for referral bonuses and many more.

All payment should be made into the following bank and payment tellers should be scanned and sent to pectinvest@gmail. com  for recording.

Account Name: Pect Global Ltd.
Account Number: 0148001000140088
Bank Name: Intercontinental Bank Plc

>Offer ends February 26th 2010.
>Investment starts counting from March 1st 2010

OUR CANTACT
Pect Global Ltd, No. 55 Opebi Road, Ikeja-Lagos
Tel: 01 8542247, 08038916150, 07025057745, 08033854195
Join us now!

Offline Nigeriana123

• GET IT RIGHT ALWAYS
  • Windows Vista Windows Vista
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.0 Firefox 3.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2010, 07:19:29 AM »
I have not seen good brokers in Nigeria.  Forex is too risky for non professional traders.  Invest your money elsewhere, may be HYIPs
Best HYIP hxxp: biotechinvfund. com/?ref[id]=EP1562

Offline Tunero

• Jr Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.5 Firefox 3.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2010, 01:59:53 AM »
I am always amused by those who say forex is too risky.   So how would have you described the stock market 1-2 years ago, when people were buying shares unknowingly at their peak prices? Investment in any financial market is always risky; increasing one's knowledge is what greatly reduces that risk.   Forex had always been portrayed as a get-rich-quick scheme by ignorant seminar conveners and scammers.   Hear the truth: if you have a firm grasp of risk management it would be difficult for you to lose! And with a little diligence in self-education, you could become a competent trader quietly making your profits monthly without being thrown about by every wind of doctrine (or robot or magic indicator).    
Little advice, for those who have not done it yet: go to www. babypips. com for a thorough grounding and initial foundation.   Go to www. forexpeacearmy. com to find out which broker(s) you can trust.   Open a demo account ASAP and start practicing, even if you have only a few minutes a day.   You could also open a micro acct with N1,500.  
Oh, I forgot.   Also check out www. stresslessforexsystem. com and download 2 free e-books; plus get access to a cheaply-priced trading system.   And get a lot of tips and mentoring advice thrown in free!
My advice to anyone who thinks it's impossible to succeed in forex trading: I once was there; but patience and diligence have paid off big time.   SO YOU TOO CAN DO IT!
Stresslessforexsystem. com

Offline stiano

• Jr Poster
  • success breeds success
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010, 06:47:45 PM »
Quote from: investfx link=topic=8264. msg249450#msg249450 date=1260309003
Quote from: donlucky link=topic=8264.   msg235338#msg235338 date=1256364343
With the experience in Forex trading comes a rather disappointing realization that Forex is difficult.     You have read the basics, you have learned the indicators and charts, and you even found the right broker and opened a demo account.     You’ve got the tools, the tricks and a “winning” strategy.     If everything is in order, how come you are still not on the way to Forex riches? Where are the promised piles of money?!

Good analysis there donlucky, you are not far from the bitter truth at all.   

Forex is Simple but NOT EASY (big difference b/w simple and easy) as humans we tend to complicate things a

lot.   

All I can add is that the Ultimate Forex Formular is this:

A Simple Robust Forex Trading System + Rigid Discipline = Forex Success

I rest my case.   

These are the Characteristics of a Successful Trader-

1.  Adequate trading knowledge and understanding.  You should seek services of good quality
mentors and a trading coach.
1.  Adequate capitalisation – Don’t be fooled that you can earn thousands every week from a
starting capital of $500
1.  Realistic Goals – don’t expect 100% profit each month, it simply is not possible.
1.  Have patience – don’t trade if you don’t have to.  You should wait for a set-up according to
your trading plan and system.
1.  Have Discipline to follow your rules
1.  Understanding and Managing Risk
1.  And lastly the most important is having a Trading System and a Trading Plan.  Virtually
90% of Traders that I have coached have never had one!
If you look at the advice from the world’s most successful people or traders today, you will notice
that they follow the guidelines as identified above.
pls visit me @ sundayogunbiyi. blogspot. com thanks.

Offline legsceo

• Cadet
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2010, 11:35:42 AM »
Forex is risky.  But the risk is increased when people jump into the market without training and knowledge.

What is so hard for someone to take 6 months to get trained, and then use his money to aim for 5% returns monthly, aiming for higher returns as confidence and knowledge increases?

Offline EltonMayo

• Windows NT 6.1 Windows NT 6.1
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2010, 06:47:22 PM »
Quote from: Teebla link=topic=8264. msg234710#msg234710 date=1256293202
This $1,000 is too much.   Cant I start with little money?

I opened my account with Forex-Metal with only $50.

ads

Enter Your Email Below For Daily Jobs Updates, It's Free

100% Free