Job Title: Project Manager
Development Cell is an international non governmental organisation based in four African countries Nigeria, Ghana, DR Congo & Liberia providing charity assistance under UNDP standard for the development of Africa societies in areas such as but not limited to HIV/AIDS awareness & prevention, skills acquisition & empowerment training, SME business support, hunger prevention, gender equality programs, venture capital supports, talent discovery & development etc.
The Project Manager Opportunity is open to citizens of Nigeria only who have the passion for development with unprecedented sound academic capacity to manage, monitor and execute various projects for the organisation in the Nigerian states in areas like skills acquisition, SME projects, gender projects and much more.
The Project Manager will be given all necessary supports internationally and locally to execute projects committed to he. The Project Manager will travel to states in Nigeria where the projects are held to properly monitor them with the aid of other staff of the organisation.
The Project Manager will act as the organisation representative in his project area, granting media interviews, program facilitating and award presentations.
1. Nigerian graduates with Bsc degree in English, Mass Communication, Linguistics, Business Admin and other related disciplines. Considerations maybe given to those with HND degrees who are academically sound or meets the walking experience criteria.
2. Should have minimum 2years working experience with either an NGO, international organisation or local corporate organisations.
3. Must be computer literate with at least basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite example excel, msword and PowerPoint.
4. Must have a functional email account
5. Should have completed NYSC
6. Applicant with professional certification stands more advantageous.
1. Applicants must undergo a 6weeks intensive online and offline practical training and examination.
2. Applicants must complete all the task, assignments and exams
3. Applicant must meet up with deadline of the training assignments.
4. Applicants will make a 60second video of themselves stating why they should be selected among others and post to development cell Facebook page. www. Facebook. com/developmentcell001
All successful selected applicants will undergo medicals, induction before being assigned projects.
Employment offer letter will be given at the induction ceremony in Lagos Nigeria.
Employment also covers incentives such as healthcare allowance, training allowance and project bonuses.
This is a full time job opportunity.
Vacancies are open to all Nigerians nationwide
Interested and qualified Nigerian applicants should forward their three page CV indicating job title at the subject area to hr@empower9ja. com. ng
Application closes 1st of May 2017.