Tag: COLLEGES

Federal Education Colleges Join IPPS

Filed in News by on July 15, 2017 0 Comments
Federal Education Colleges Join IPPS

Shortfalls, delays and irregular payment of salaries will soon be a thing of the past in federal colleges of education as the Federal Government hooks them to the Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS) to ensure prompt and regular payment of their staff. The army, unity schools and federal civil servants are already hooked to […]

Continue Reading »

INVESTIGATION: N2.04BN BUDGETED FOR POLICE COLLEGES IN 4 YEARS

Filed in General by on January 22, 2013 0 Comments
INVESTIGATION: N2.04BN BUDGETED FOR POLICE COLLEGES IN 4 YEARS

Investigation: N2.04bn Budgeted For Police Colleges In 4 Years Tue, 22/01/2013 – 1:35am | CHIKA OTUCHIKERE, OLAOLU OLADIPO, UCHENNA AWOM, CHIBUZO UKAIBE, MIDAT JOSEPH, NSE ANTHONY-UKO, and MILLIE IBE No less than N2.046 billion has been budgeted for the upgrade of facilities at the various police colleges across the country, yet the condition of living […]

Continue Reading »

MINISTER TASKS TECHNICAL COLLEGES ON PERFORMANCE

Filed in General by on February 20, 2012 0 Comments
MINISTER TASKS TECHNICAL COLLEGES ON PERFORMANCE

Minister tasks technical colleges on performance By SAM OTTI Monday, February 20, 2012 The Minister of State for Education, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, has called on the Federal Science and Technical Colleges in the country to create a culture of skill training that would empower young people for the job market. He said technical and vocational […]

Continue Reading »

81% OF POLYTECHNICS, COLLEGES PROGRAMMES ACCREDITED

Filed in Education by on June 11, 2009 0 Comments
81% OF POLYTECHNICS, COLLEGES PROGRAMMES ACCREDITED

From Bukola Olatunji in Abuja, 06.11.2009 FCT A total of 1, 528 or 81 percent of programmes offered by polytechnics and colleges in the country have been fully accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE). The remaining 370 or 19 percent have interim accreditation. Chairman of the Governing Council of the NBTE,  Musa […]

Continue Reading »

.

Nigerian free classifieds
Forum | Jobs | General Topics | Privacy